Spanking in schools

• 55 posts
    July 15, 2016 2:21 PM PDT
    I was only paddled once in the 7th grade, 3 licks over jeans with a paddle but they were very hard. This was in Tennessee. I never got another but it sure ignited my interest in females getting paddlings.
    • 37 posts
    July 15, 2016 7:27 PM PDT
    I only got paddled once in school too. That was enough.
    • 207 posts
    July 20, 2016 12:35 AM PDT
    I was spanked leathered on my bare bottom from the age of 11 until leaving at the boarding school I was sent to in the fifties
    • 207 posts
    July 21, 2016 10:56 PM PDT
    I was spanked beaten on my bottom by a pervert old Dean of discipline
    • 207 posts
    July 26, 2016 2:12 PM PDT

Oh Sophie your interest in wanting to find out if you one were spanked at school

I sure was from 11 to 18

First week in boarding school the Dean took me into his bed room

My pyjamas were on he pulled them down 

Over his lap and spanked my very tiny bottom for at least 10 minutes with me kicking and howling

From then on nearly on a weekly basis he found reason to spank me and all the bots in that school

He also used leather straps of various shames sizes thickness

He was cruel

Up to 14 he spanked me

I like hearing about those years from others throughout the world 

• 9 posts
    August 15, 2016 2:10 AM PDT
    North Carolina here. In the 50's-60's paddling was very common and the number of swats varied from 2-10 normally. One elementary teacher had a rep fro doing it bare, but I never tested her and it may have been like the "paddling machine" the principal had. Although the elemtary principal did have a razor strap plus a paddle (I can vouch for those).
    • 55 posts
    August 15, 2016 11:22 AM PDT
    Mitch Philbin, I recall those elementary school rumors that the principal had an electric paddle. I also heard that he had one with nails in it. Imagination was rampant in elementary school.
    • 37 posts
    August 15, 2016 11:45 AM PDT
    In one of the early grades, the principal had been called to attend to me in the hall. She give me a few licks with the paddle, then told me if she had attend to me again she would use her paddling machine and asked me if I thought I could take that. So at my school, the rumor was created by the principal.
    • 16 posts
    August 21, 2016 3:46 PM PDT

Aurora,

Some people have posted their experiences here:

http://ipunishment.com/albums/view/3914

http://ipunishment.com/albums/view/3917

SJG

• 37 posts
    August 22, 2016 10:08 AM PDT
    Love your albums, St J Girl. All gazillion of them!
  • August 28, 2016 2:29 PM PDT
    i never got the paddle in school but always wondered what it would be like
    • 37 posts
    August 28, 2016 2:42 PM PDT
    I'd be happy to show you, Melissa.
    • 9 posts
    August 28, 2016 3:10 PM PDT
    Melissa said:
    i never got the paddle in school but always wondered what it would be like

I distinctly remember what it felt like even after many years. The first swat brought a stinging sensation, but a thought that this isn't so bad. The second a deeper sting, and the third a burn. By the fifth stroke or so I was in tears, and my rump was on fire. I had sworn not to cry, but had no defense.

• 123 posts
    August 29, 2016 7:54 AM PDT
    Actually Mitch is totally right, you could just about make it through three swats before it really started to build up. By five the heat was unbelievable and tears were basically inevitable. I suppose the bright side, if there was one, was that it only really hurt that badly for a short time, although the soreness lasted for a while. All in all pretty intense for something that didn't last all that long!
    • 77 posts
    August 29, 2016 9:19 AM PDT
    Mitch's and Helen's experiences are similar to mine, but several factors played a role in what it could be like. Probably most important was who was swinging the paddle. If it was brought from greater distance and traveling at a higher velocity, even one swat could leave bruises and be felt for awhile. Some administrators wanted to really bring it. Even years after I went to school, I saw a demonstration on TV where some female school official was showing her technique, and one doesn't have to be particularly strong to create very high velocity. I've also learned since that the size and weight of the paddle, and the density/hardness of wood are also big difference makers. What you were wearing provided more or less padding, and then how sensitive you were to that kind of pain and where it was being applied.

So experiences were different, but I never enjoyed a lick of it, that's for sure.
    • 37 posts
    August 29, 2016 10:30 AM PDT
    Luckily, I was only paddled at school once. Not so luckily, I got five swats that day. The first two or three hurt, but they were nothing like the remaining swats. As Helen said, "pretty intense," which I submit is an understatement!
    • 37 posts
    August 29, 2016 5:22 PM PDT
    I can well relate to what what Helen wrote "By five the heat was unbelievable and tears were basically inevitable" I would misty eyed at five though I tried to be macho and not let him see that he got to me. In my HS, it was 5 for the first offense, 10 for the next and 15 for the third. It was reset for the next semester. I only got 15 once and it was no party.
    • 123 posts
    August 30, 2016 6:43 AM PDT
    Yes, it sounds from the above that many of us of a similar vintage had very similar experiences at school. At my high school, five swats was standard and pretty usual, but it was also the maximum. And very effective it was at the time, I have to say.
    • 16 posts
    August 30, 2016 7:57 AM PDT
    I'm sure glad I missed out on the "good old days" of school paddling, but I like reading about YOUR experiences. Thanks everyone for sharing!
    • 77 posts
    August 30, 2016 8:31 AM PDT
    The most I ever heard of was also 5 swats. At least in public school, paddling was highly regulated, though they didn't explain those regulations to us kids. I didn't know it varied that much from place to place. 10 or 15 hard swats, the kind we typically got, would have definitely crossed the line into possible injury and lawsuits by parents. The way it generally worked was that paddling was one step in a process of discipline that a school could administer. Once a student was considered beyond paddling, they'd be suspended, and then last straw was expulsion.

• 37 posts
    August 30, 2016 12:45 PM PDT
    Eric, I understand that five licks was common. This was in the south where more was better. A suburban school in one of the highest per capita income places in the US. I am not positive, but I think parents were often called. We were given a choice of suspension or licks. I went both ways on that. BTW, the cause of getting paddled so often was ADD, which causes almost total bypass of consequences for actions.
    • 77 posts
    August 30, 2016 1:16 PM PDT
    Bogey and Bacall, I lived in the west, so not surprising things would be different. I don't remember ever being given choices. Parents were also not called when paddling was deemed necessary. I don't think there was much understanding of or appreciation for learning and behavior disorders either. School administrators decided what needed to be done, and that was that. If you got in basic kinds of trouble, paddling was an option and eventually the result. Many students didn't need it, at least more than once. If a student was really a problem, they'd usually be gone. That sounds rather sinister, lol.
  • September 18, 2016 12:35 PM PDT
    Two male cousins paddled in high school in Texas
    • 207 posts
    October 18, 2016 12:40 AM PDT
    you might not be interested in my telling of my experiences of boarding school spanking and leather straps on my bare bottom from the age of 11 to 17 as I am from Ireland I was switched instead of paddled or caned yes, for 7 years I was pretty sore most days of the week
  • November 15, 2016 1:28 AM PST
    this is from Student handbook in my county.

MINOR OFFENSES CLASS I
     Excessive distraction of other students
     Illegal organizations
     Threat, harassment, or intimidation of a student
     Gambling
     Tardiness
     Use of profane or obscene language
     Non-conformity to dress code (see File: JCDB)
     Minor disruption on a school bus
     Inappropriate public display of affection
     Unauthorized absence from class or school
     Intentionally providing false information to a Board employee
     Repeated refusal to complete class assignments and failure to bring required instructional materials to class
     Vehicular violations
     Any other offense which the principal may reasonably deem to fall within this category
    4 2 Student Conduct
    Administrative responses for CLASS I VIOLATIONS include but are not limited to
     student conference.
     parent contact(s)/conference(s)
     after-school detention.
     suspension from school/bus.
     out-of-school suspension not to exceed three (3) school days
     corporal punishment.
     assignment to in-school suspension, Saturday school or C.L.A.S.S.
     revocation of vehicle use privilege on school campus
    INTERMEDIATE OFFENSES CLASS II
     Defiance of Board employee's authority
     Possession, control, or use of tobacco products
     Battery upon students
     Vandalism
     Stealing - Larceny - Petty Theft
     Possession of stolen personal property with the knowledge that it is stolen
     Threats – Extortion
     Trespassing
     Possession and/or discharge of fireworks or firecrackers
     Offensive touching of another person against the will of the other person
     Written or verbal propositions to promote sexual acts
     Use of obscene manifestations (verbal, written, physical) toward another person
     Leaving local school premises without permission
     Cheating on class assignments
     Using electronic communication device or pocket pager on school property (cell phones, pagers, etc.)
     Any other offense which the principal may reasonably deem to fall within this category
    Administrative responses for CLASS II VIOLATIONS include but are not limited to
     parent contact(s) or conference(s).
     corporal punishment.
     assignment to in-school suspension, Saturday school or C.L.A.S.S.
     out-of-school suspension