Lady wanted in the midwest

• jay
    • 17 posts
    August 28, 2016 3:16 PM PDT

I'm a clean, DDF single man who is ready to find that special lady to be in a monogamous relationship. I am a professional man who is safe, sane and normal looking for a woman who is also safe, sane and height/weight proportionate. I feel that I'm a more gentle Daddy Dom and not extremely overbearing or too rough and strict. Don't get me wrong, I can be firm and won't hesitate to spank you when necessary, but am not a tough black leather type of Dominant.

If you are her, you'll be a classy woman who would enjoy a nice dinner out with me, but also know that you just may find yourself over my knee, with your panties pulled down, for a spanking when we get home for teasing me and being bratty when nobody else is there to see the little naughty girl who came out for a moment at dinner!

I love spanking naughty bared bottoms, but also love the aftercare where I hold you after your spanking to let you know that all is forgiven and that Daddy still loves you. And then all is well until your next episode of brattiness or misbehavior.

It's important to me that you have your own career and be financially stable. I want someone who is an independent woman, able to take care if herself, but who knows that side of herself that wants and needs a Daddy to be in charge when we are together. Ideally I am looking for a woman who wants to be in an HOH/Tih relationship. As there are always varying degrees of these relationships, my idea is for us to talk, meet and see if there is any compatibility and see if we want to pursue a Daddy Dom/ baby girl kind of relationship. We can tweak things to meet our needs, but ideally I would take on the role of an HOH while you will be taken in hand. I believe in a partnership but you can only have one boss which means the final decisions would be mine. Of course your voice and your wants, needs and desires are all considered and valued. But I would have the final say.

Does this sound like the relationship you've been looking for, too? Then send me a message! Let's talk, then meet, and then see if we have any chemistry!

I am interested in women who are local or who are within a reasonable travel distance. For the right woman, I would be willing to discuss relocating, or you could always relocate to my area. Just putting it out there because you never know. But, we both know it would be easier if you were within 50-100 miles of Olathe, KS.

I'm more than ready to begin the life I've always dreamed of with the right woman. Even if we don't wind up in that exclusive relationship that I'm seeking, I am always open to making friends who share my spanking fetish. Exchanging spanking experiences and spanking stories is always fun.