Chemistry lessons a lady won't forget M sks f

• 4 posts
    August 29, 2016 11:53 AM PDT

I do hope you see this and respond, as I know we are special in the ways of being and seeing that make us uniquely suited for one another.

There are things I am and things I am not. And the same may be said of you.

You are not married and you are not allergic to cats.

I am not vegetarian, but I enjoy a diet full of fresh fruit and vegetables, although I am mildly allergic to mushrooms.

You are likely in your 40s, a capable woman adept in the modern world yet grounded in an inherent femininity, and are probably an old-fashioned romantic who "enjoys being a girl."

I am in my 50s, although everyone seems surprised to hear it. Educated and open-minded, I have an intellectual and progressive view on the wider world, while being more traditional closer to home, in terms of my old-school masculinity and morality, as well as my retro romantic tendencies.

We both enjoy museums and parks, cafes and concerts, live performance and the cinema.

And while chemistry of character, interests, and personality matter a great deal, the things that separate the sort of "love" between a man and his mate from all others is that of romantic attraction and sexual compatibility. I know I am not for everyone, and everyone is not for me.

I am a WASPy American male, with DNA from the British Isles and Scandinavia.

You are likely of Western European or East Asian descent.

I am 5'10, of rugged good looks, on the cusp of the medium to large stature, with a BMI (bio mass index) under the overweight line. For example, when it comes to my back and chest size, I wear a 42 Regular sports coat. That is the male equivalent of the average 34-B.

You probably wear a 34-B, or there abouts, are under 5'7" perhaps, and are likewise height and weight proportional, if not genuinely petite.

The big and beautiful or overtly voluptuous just aren't my type.

What IS my type is someone with a compelling appreciation for knee-weakening romance, breathtaking passion, and the finer points of a good spanking.

While I have never subscribed to the more avant garde aspects "bdsm" or "kink" lifestyles, it is true mine is an instinctively dominant sexual orientation, 100% hetero and monogamous, naturally nurturing, protective and affectionate, and as compassionate as it seriously passionate. I like to lead when I dance and am apt to spoil and spank with equal enthusiasm.

You may or may not have experienced an intimate or domestic relationship with a man like me, but it is something you have thought about, perhaps forever. Maybe you were raised with the discipline of "good girls don't" or simply felt naughty when you did. Maybe you always preferred being seduced over seducing, and found it all the more exciting as a result, or maybe just feel somehow better about it all if you are submissive when it comes to S*E*X.

And maybe you know you will never be truly happy and whole, until your mind, heart, and body meld with a soul whose mind you can admire, whose heart you can respect, and whose kiss can melt the nightgown from your shoulders so that you are wearing only the candlelight and his eyes when he takes you in hand, stripped to the naked truth of who you really are under it all by the one man who loves you all the more for it.

It is about time we met. Don't you think?

No rush or pressure when it comes to intimacy. I am happy to take things at whatever pace you feel most comfortable with. But I would love to explore and experience this New York City September in your company, since there is so much to see and do that is never as enjoyable alone.