How to make a spanking machine?

• 9 posts
    January 15, 2017 9:57 AM PST

Does anyone know a way to make a spanking machine since self spanking gets boring and it is difficult to actually bring tears and actually make it sting/hurt.

• 7 posts
    January 15, 2017 10:16 AM PST
    The robo spanker.
    • 7 posts
    January 15, 2017 10:18 AM PST
    https://youtu.be/y459rlx9tXI
    • 9 posts
    January 15, 2017 10:58 AM PST
    I have seen it but I mean like a home made one since those things are expensive.
    • 7 posts
    January 15, 2017 11:55 AM PST
    Well you can apply baby oil to the bare bum and give your self a good spanking it adds a sting.
    • 9 posts
    January 15, 2017 2:38 PM PST
    yes but I feel like a home made spanking machine would do a better job.
    • 7 posts
    January 16, 2017 3:12 AM PST
    Well what have you though of? You do not have some one that will spank you?
    • 9 posts
    January 17, 2017 5:01 AM PST
    Sadly no I do not though I would prefer to self spank. it's possible to use a catapult type of device. Were you have a hinge bolted to a piece of wood with another short piece of wood on other side of hinge with the spanking implement connected to that piece of wood. Then have anstrong rubberband or bungee cord connected to a anchored point and the small piece of wood so when you pull it back and let go. You get about 25 to 35 pounds worth of a swat.
    This post was edited by Kuro at January 17, 2017 5:02 AM PST
    • 9 posts
    January 18, 2017 4:47 AM PST
    Does Anybody. Have ideas on how to make one?
    • 74 posts
    January 19, 2017 4:52 AM PST
    I am going to purchase the spanker machine. Relatively inexpensive and very portable. I am hoping a cane or wooden spoon will strike hard enough.
    • 62 posts
    October 13, 2017 6:33 AM PDT
    I'm sure I could make one
    • 7 posts
    September 2, 2019 5:31 AM PDT

Well do you have your spanking machine yet?

• 65 posts
    September 4, 2019 12:30 AM PDT

Hi. Some years ago made one using an electric drill cramped into a wooden U shaped block that in turn would clamp into my workmate - set on slowest speed with electric flex in the drill jaws for striking bottom. Not that easy, took time to set it up and needs experimenting to keep flex from wrapping around itself but it did a fair job. Have considered the latest cheapest model but far from convinced it would hit hard enough. Sadly can't justify price of robo spanker. Do manage good level of pain with short cane, belt and very thin flexible steel ruler  - self spank especially on back in d i a p e r position on anus and adjacent inner thighs - also on front of thighs. Look forward to more ideas on DIY spanker. 

• 65 posts
    September 6, 2019 12:28 AM PDT

PS Should have said that drill used to have trigger set on  continuous but for safety reasons and in case of drill coming loose it was plugged into a close to hand socket so easy to reach and tun off. Have wondered about a desk to cooling fan with guard off and cord or flex attached to end of blades and maybe hand held. Read somewhere of another option two strands of rope attached to ceiling and floor a thin cane inserted into rope  at suitable height then turned so that rope twists very tight. When released cane strikes bum then slips past and strikes again. Quite hard to describe and obviously needs right room

• 7 posts
    September 6, 2019 2:54 PM PDT

Really Tony how did it work and did you feel it? do you have any pic's of it?

• 65 posts
    September 9, 2019 2:16 AM PDT

The drill one sorry no pics and some years ago now. Did Google yesterday How to make a spanking/caning machine. Not a great deal there but 1 did show a drill whipping at work. Only Showed top 4-6" but looked to be working. Big issue is how to mount on bench or strong stand it so that it does not get the wobbles. Actually am now thinking that cordless drill including one I have that smaller and may even be useable by holding near hip it so cord thin belt or flex whips horizontally around bum and/or thighs. May give that a try again. Trick is to get right length of cord so that it does not wind itself around chuck. Will let you know how it goes.

• 65 posts
    September 10, 2019 4:06 AM PDT

• 65 posts
    September 10, 2019 4:18 AM PDT

News from across the pond. Sometimes as they say "Less is more". As I imagined in my last post the cordless drill option actually works. With cord it wrapped around the chuck so tried this old belt. That tended to do the same but splicing into two tails reduced that. Still slightly inclined but tend to also unwind itself. Needs to try other straps/canes  options and needs practice in holding drill near hip so it wraps around to trike bum. Works too at fairly high level of pain on thighs front and back. Am guessing that a short cane would need a soft linkage from drill to cane - as in short length of belt -so as to flex. Do let me know of any adaptations you find work well. 

• 7 posts
    September 10, 2019 2:42 PM PDT

Well get the robot or robospanker those work just google it.

• 22 posts
    September 13, 2019 12:53 PM PDT

Spanking machines or devices can make a lot of noise too unfortunately. Typically, self-spanking has it's own built in contol... you. The drill is interesting, but there is always a chance you will get a good hard stroke, and drop the drill to grab your behind... maybe drop on your foot

When you spanked yourself with the belt, did you try to spank from behind, by twisting your body... can be awkward, and not much force to be effective. The belt is somewhat quiet, so you might try this. Find a mans leather belt long enough so you can double, and place the open ends in one hand in the front of your body. Soft leather is better than stiff. With your free hand, swing it around your body, so the looped end contacts your behind. Swinging it that way will land with enough force to apply a good stroke.

Something else you could use that would bring tears to your eyes, but may be too much, is an electrical cord, doubled and swung the same way as the belt. The cord will also tend to leave welts, so be warned... it's even quieter than the belt. A cord similar to this is something I have seen used in a spanking machine.

This post was edited by DD-Dave at September 13, 2019 12:56 PM PDT
    • 65 posts
    September 15, 2019 1:56 AM PDT

Yes have always used the swing round from front to back style including down thighs a very thin flexi steel ruler is also effective - unless using a short cane in which case an underhand like hold from back of hip is good - as ever 'practice makes perfect.

• 11 posts
    November 4, 2019 7:27 PM PST
    You need a 20box fan,$20 at Wallmart. A A/C light dimmer switch, $10 same. A metal stool $25 same.
    Get new fan and disassemble. Don't cut ANY wires!
    There should be mounting holes that mounted motor to frame.
    Drill holes in stool that match holes in motor and for main shaft. Get main shaft hole in the center best you can, that will make more stable. Once motor is mounted let's wire this sucker. Ok now you need some black tape and a light extent ion cord. Cut female end off extension cord. Discard.
    Cut male end off cord going to motor. Now hook wires up to ,dimmer S/W. It's pretty self explaitory. If your slick you can get a plastic wall mount&Face plate. Cleanup wires.
    Fan has switch O.L.M.H. Dimmer will also regulate and turn
    Off/On. Plug in and test. Have to get some kind of collar to mount implement of choice. Have fun building it and more using it.
    • 11 posts
    November 4, 2019 7:35 PM PST
    Here's a secret : To remove blade from fan use as self taping screw. Screw into center of blade. Keep screwing in until it pushes blade off shaft. It works everytime.