Why is the Reason That People Probably accept Friend requests?

• 6 posts
    March 23, 2017 2:50 PM PDT

(1) Because they want a large number of friends to show, or they basically just accept any and all requests. (2) Because they feel that they may possibly have some common interests, and may want to chat. (3) Because they feel like the person who sent the request is their perfect match. My guess is that most fall somewhere between No. (1) and (2).

• 77 posts
    March 24, 2017 11:21 AM PDT
    Unless I think there's really nothing in common, I accept. I feel it's nice of them to ask, and what's to lose? If I was a female getting hundreds of requests, and from guys going alphabetically through the profile list, I'd probably have a different policy.
    • 60 posts
    March 25, 2017 10:57 PM PDT
    I am very selective on who I have as friends - and in general, only ask (or accept) where I think there is a genuine chance of the friendship growing - and over the years, I have made some really GOOD friends - the only thing I AM a bit slow about - is deleting friends, when it is obviously over! - I never want to risk hurting anyone's feelings!
    • 7 posts
    March 26, 2017 5:20 AM PDT
    Asking someone to be a friend is a good way to get to know someone and chat with people with similar ideas and interests. Yes there may be some weirdoes out there but you can un-friend these people that act that way. The number of friends a person has is not as important as the quality of the friends they have.
    • 55 posts
    March 27, 2017 4:53 AM PDT
    No. 2.
    • 1 posts
    March 28, 2017 7:39 PM PDT
    oftenred said:
    I am not interested in a large number of friends, but ask when I see someone who I think might have similar interest, so we can chat. And yes I get a large number of request, and answer most unless it is just apparent that there is nothing at all we have in common. And as a polite thing to do I at least answer request, even if the answer is no thanks.

I agree with you red

• 206 posts
    April 15, 2017 10:29 AM PDT
    I am slowing down accepting friend requests
    Mainly because on 80pc of them are ever friendly when you try to chat... it is alot i call tge aquaihtances not friends so need to as do want to be my friend I have over a 100 friend sorry acquaintances hoping the ask me to be friend than I might accep
  • April 19, 2017 12:35 PM PDT
    I would like to get to know people. Would like people to have a full profile before sending me a request. I know you can't send messages until you are friends with someone on here
    • 6 posts
    April 19, 2017 2:29 PM PDT
    Jack Fallerney said:
    I am very selective on who I have as friends - and in general, only ask (or accept) where I think there is a genuine chance of the friendship growing - and over the years, I have made some really GOOD friends - the only thing I AM a bit slow about - is deleting friends, when it is obviously over! - I never want to risk hurting anyone's feelings!
    I think you have a good process. By accepting all, some have the idea that you are their perfect match because you accepted their request. when actually you aren't. It does allow a profile to not be that relevant, but usually the profile does reflect how the person acts or responds.
    • 206 posts
    April 19, 2017 3:13 PM PDT
    Jenn/JENN SURE your right my study of what you share it did not take me as long to suss it our but your perfectly right the most any one of us hope for we connect with genuine sincerity in wanting to relate their own punishment journey from early years to now and identify with their interest NOW
  • April 23, 2017 11:47 AM PDT
    To chat with girls who enjoy R/P scenes similar to mine -- school girl, niece, college mentor, etc. With lots of lead up!
    • 55 posts
    May 2, 2017 9:12 AM PDT
    I'm semi-selective. If someone has a profile filled out, appears genuine, and it looks like we have similar interests I'll shoot a friend request. If we don't end up chatting much or at all that's OK. I don't chat regularly with the majority of the people on my friends list. But I still enjoy seeing posts from them and might want to message about it.
    • 77 posts
    May 2, 2017 9:26 AM PDT
    I'm not close to a perfect match for most people. I accept a friend request because I figure the person is interested in talking privately about the subject here, and that's great. Few who ask ever send a message, though, so I'm not sure what the point is.
    • 206 posts
    May 2, 2017 10:50 AM PDT
    There is no match in the majority of friends acceptance are inherently false, no sincerity attached just press a the yes button without really not wanting to make a request so I am beginning to lose Faith in the site quite false really.
    I have 2 pc success in making chat but it is good to talk that might bring about dialogue..
  • May 3, 2017 9:29 PM PDT
    2. I decline most of them.
    • 206 posts
    May 3, 2017 9:38 PM PDT
    That Kate is worth having a thought about as with high number I still make chat with about 20 pc in chat regularly which means for me they are genuine and sincere but to every one his her own as to how their boat floats
  • May 4, 2017 11:05 AM PDT
    Would love to be friends Kate Lake. You have a nice smile. Love to know more about you. Hope all is well.
    • 206 posts
    May 4, 2017 2:52 PM PDT
    You will be lucky Hank. Kate lake is not really the private woman.. behind her charade of shyness reservedness she is just leading us all to believe she a recluse.. she is just Kate lake
    • 6 posts
    May 4, 2017 8:19 PM PDT
    Uncle Bob said:
    To chat with girls who enjoy R/P scenes similar to mine -- school girl, niece, college mentor, etc. With lots of lead up!
    My thinking is similar to yours, Uncle Bob. I like to chat and maybe r/p with those who have similar interests as my profile indicates. I don't like those pming me with ulterior motives, or having a scroll of questions prescripted to ask me, who can't carry on a normal conversation, and tell me nothing about themselves.
    • 6 posts
    May 4, 2017 8:23 PM PDT
    buttman said:
     The number of friends a person has is not as important as the quality of the friends they have.
    Very true.
    • 206 posts
    May 4, 2017 8:44 PM PDT
    Very very true indeed buttman
    • 39 posts
    May 5, 2017 6:29 AM PDT
    Well one never knows when someone may be close enough to exchange real spankings. It has not happened here yet. I wonder if these sites are programed to let us communicate ONLY with people hours away.
  • May 20, 2017 12:11 PM PDT
    Jenn/jenn said:
    buttman said:
     The number of friends a person has is not as important as the quality of the friends they have.
    Very true.

Yes indeed

• 44 posts
    May 20, 2017 5:58 PM PDT
    No. 2 for me definitely and what Jenn said is spot on.
    • 206 posts
    May 21, 2017 12:02 AM PDT
    I agree wholeheartedly with Buttman The quality and the trust built up with a genuine and true sincere honest in chat friends is most important Thank you buttman