Pajama Question!

• February 23, 2018 11:03 AM PST

When I was going to be spanked when I was a kid, I was first sent to my room to put on my pajamas. After that I had to report elsewhere for the actual spanking. I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts as to why my parents would have me put on pajamas. I wasn't sent to bed or anything after. Discuss! 

• 36 posts
    February 23, 2018 1:03 PM PST
    i would assume it would give you a little time to think about the upcoming spanking you were about to receive
  • February 23, 2018 1:36 PM PST

Yes, that and pj's are normally very thin.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 23, 2018 1:37 PM PST
    • 14 posts
    February 25, 2018 7:30 PM PST
    It would also give them some time to get themselves ready too.. Were you spanked witj a paddle or something they had to get? It is also kind of a known set of clothing that they had to deal with. Did the pyjamas stay on or were they takes off?
    • 123 posts
    February 27, 2018 11:11 AM PST
    My mom also believed in that method, at least sometimes. If you got sent upstairs and also told to get ready for bed, at our house that meant two things: that you were going to be grounded for the rest of the evening (at least!) on top of it, and secondly that you were about to be feeling the paddle across the seat of your pajamas. Which I have to say was considerably worse, so I assume that's whyshe did it. although the comment above about the parent also needing time to get ready also rings true for me.
  • February 27, 2018 11:19 AM PST
    Hey Wally, they usually didn't retrieve the implement until after I'd made my way back to their bedroom. But maybe it was to buy some time. haha
    • 29 posts
    February 27, 2018 9:55 PM PST
    Tell the spankee to get ready give the spanker time to calm down too. Never spank when you are still angry
  • Kev
    • 23 posts
    June 2, 2018 2:20 AM PDT
    I am a daddy for young lady type. I love having my baby in her jammies at every age. I esp love those pretty fleecy pj's. They are a joy to hold when they are in their jammies, too! Get the expensive fleecies. It's worth it! Try it! I love taking her jammie bottoms down to her ankles, too, while she is gracing me lap, I will confess. :-)
  • June 12, 2018 10:42 AM PDT
    I think the mystery as to why they did it will never be resolved. Lots of possibilities though!
    • 206 posts
    June 13, 2018 6:30 PM PDT
    Oh bed time and spankings were very much the way of my Dean of discipline at boarding school in the 50s my single mom too after bath time on Saturday night's for my weekly misbehaving
    • 74 posts
    July 5, 2018 5:25 AM PDT
    I believe it is designed to increase the humiliation. The first strokes go over the top of the pjs and at some point the spankee is ordered to lower the pj bottoms for additional strokes on the bare bottom.
    • 2 posts
    July 6, 2018 4:28 PM PDT
    You are spanked with or without panties underneath your pjm?
  • July 6, 2018 8:27 PM PDT
    Tamara, no underwear underneath.
    • 2 posts
    July 6, 2018 8:31 PM PDT
    Why?
  • July 7, 2018 7:26 AM PDT
    I don't know? Haha