what do you think is the origin of your love of spanking?

• 11 posts
    September 20, 2013 11:28 AM PDT
    I think most of us have probably been into being spanked since we were very young. I used to talk to another little girl about our spankings and I saved the comics when they were about spankings. I think my brother being much older and very rough with me, made me associate pain with someone paying attention to me. Usually sexual orientation is formed when very young.
  • September 20, 2013 3:18 PM PDT
    I have no idea to be honest. I just know it started for me wjhen I was sixteen, just after leaving school. I wasn't spanked growing up and I wasn't disciplined at school. CP was very rare at the school I went to, although it did happen. Looking back, a couple of incidents in my early childhood may have hinted at my interest to come, but I can't really point to a specific trigger. I never even thought about spanking until I was sixteen!
    • 29 posts
    September 21, 2013 5:08 AM PDT
    My earliest memory is age 5. I challenged a babysitter that she couldn't spank me hard enough to hurt me. She tried, lol. I played spanking games with my sisters and cousins growing up. We still talk about it sometimes. We weren't spanked as kids so it had nothing to do with that. Hard-wired from birth...
  • October 11, 2013 2:07 PM PDT
    the first spanking that I welcomed was from a boyfriend at age 17. enjoyed it very much as have I the many since. Not sure why or why that one got be started in a lifelong "hobby", but sure glad it did!!!
    • 55 posts
    October 11, 2013 8:16 PM PDT
    I'm not sure, but the thought of spanking has turned me on since I was very little. My first memory is being up in bed, not being able to sleep, and my parents were watching a movie in the front room. The volume was up loud and I could hear it pretty clearly. There was a part in the move where it sounded like a woman was being spanked or whipped. I got very aroused, even though I didn't fully understand what was going on.
    Becki, I was also 17 when I gave my first real spanking to a girlfriend.
    • 11 posts
    October 13, 2013 9:38 AM PDT
    It was only a few months ago when in a sex session with a much younger lady, she slapped my bottom playfully, and I slapped her back...and we both enjoyed it so much that we discussed our pleasure and spanked one another in that session and subsequent sessions until the relationship fizzled out...it was fun! So very glad!
  • October 13, 2013 2:31 PM PDT
    glad to hear Joseph, hope it has opened up some new horizons for you.
    • 11 posts
    October 14, 2013 1:55 AM PDT
    You can be sure of that, Becki. Once the experience has been gained..there is only one way. I just love the sessions now...why did I leave it so late in life?!
  • October 14, 2013 10:25 AM PDT
    Ha ha Joseph..I could make a list of all the things I wish I had just went ahead and done when I was younger
  • October 14, 2013 10:37 AM PDT
    I was 7, lived with my grandparents and found a magazine about inventions that had a picture of a robot spanking a little girl. I had never been spanked so I was very curious and it really intrigued me. I looked at that picture every chance I got. Didn't get my first real spanking till I was 16 from a boyfriend then never again until I was 47. I don't always get fun spankings but that's ok. I know I deserve what I get but now they are so far and few between Ive almost forgotten what a spanking feels like.
  • October 15, 2013 8:19 AM PDT
    Rosie I used to just hate those long spans without
  • October 15, 2013 7:03 PM PDT
    Sorry to hear that you have to sometimes go for a while without. Its been 2 yrs for me. :-(
    • 11 posts
    October 15, 2013 10:02 PM PDT
    My goodness, Rosie, that';s a long time. I do sympathise. I don't know how I would handle that....2 weeks is too long for me!
  • December 31, 2013 5:39 AM PST
    I blame nursery rhymes, 1950s/1960s attitudes to discipline and, possibly, my genes.... if only I knew where I had inherited them! I used to spend a lot of time analysing this fascination, but ultimately decided, as with the wonderful feelings engendered by love and trust, just to get on and enjoy them for their own sake (which is not in any way to detract from the value of sensible curiosity).
  • December 31, 2013 9:46 AM PST
    Birth.
  • December 31, 2013 9:49 AM PST
    ha ha Have to love that....Think that would be a pretty good answer for a lot of us!!!
    • 11 posts
    December 31, 2013 9:51 AM PST
    Imagining a baby Ms Lake asking 'OTK, next time, nurse'!
  • December 31, 2013 9:52 AM PST
    ha. I probably would have if i had been able to speak. :p
    • 11 posts
    December 31, 2013 9:56 AM PST
    I had this picture of a little wriggling baby being held by the ankles (do they still do that?) witha 'speech bubble' emerging from a baby-mouth....
    • 1 posts
    December 31, 2013 10:06 AM PST
    I was threatened by a female teacher to tan my backside at the tender age of 6 and a spankee was born
    • 11 posts
    December 31, 2013 10:13 AM PST
    Ha! Sparkalee, I spent over 10 years of school life dodging being spanked, now I'd be at the front of the queue, owning up to everything!
  • December 31, 2013 1:31 PM PST
    Genes ...... but nothing supports my hypothesis ....
  • December 31, 2013 1:45 PM PST
    Ricardo Santacruz said:
    Genes ...... but nothing supports my hypothesis ....

I have some anecdotal evidence. My whole immidiate family is into it in one way or another. 

• 55 posts
    January 3, 2014 8:24 PM PST
    I've discussed the genetic hypothesis with some folks before. Like Kate said, some anecdotal evidence, but you know what science thinks about anecdotal evidence. Maybe one day they will isolate the "spanking gene."
  • January 6, 2014 8:02 AM PST
    My fascination with bottoms and spanking has been with me since very early childhood (age 4 or 5 perhaps).