what do you think is the origin of your love of spanking?

• 13 posts
    June 21, 2017 7:57 AM PDT

I wasn't spanked as a child but my best friend was, quite harshly, usually by her Mom but sometimes also by her Dad or both of them together. I guess I've always been morbidly curious and that allured me so much that I soon was green of envy and craving for it myself, maybe because my Mom had to work long hours and my bro has a medical condition needing a lot of attention, so as much as she tried to devote some time to me (and she tried hard) I often felt "abandoned." And here you had this girl getting lots of love and attention from her parents in my face, and for some reason when she got "rough love" it felt to me like the summary of it all (hey, if you're punishing your beloved girl, you're totally focused on her, don't you???) ---and yes, her parents loved and cared for her a lot, they just happened to be true believers in the "spare the rod spoil the child" thing.

And after she got a serious punishment she often needed to share with her best friend (me), and of course there I was totally willing to hear every juicy detail, and she showed me her bruised bum, and soon I started to go to the toilet to finger myself at that and... do you need more explanations?

• 77 posts
    June 21, 2017 8:20 AM PDT
    Yes, more explanations. That's why we're here.
    • 13 posts
    June 21, 2017 12:33 PM PDT
    Eric Gracen said:
    Yes, more explanations. That's why we're here.

:P

Not much more to explain, honestly. I've just been craving for similar experiences since then ---but most I've been able to get is a few "play" spankings. However, that's pretty much "the origin of my love of spanking" as the OP asked!

This post was edited by vivi 2train at June 21, 2017 12:36 PM PDT
    • 60 posts
    June 21, 2017 11:17 PM PDT
    @ vivi 2train - If you were nearer to me, I would love to "Mentor you, including giving you a well-Bruised Butt (When you deserved it) And there is NOTHING Sexual about that! But at least you know there is at least ONE Male, who would be happy to answer your desires!
    • 2 posts
    June 23, 2017 6:58 PM PDT
    vivi 2train said:

love and attention from her parents in my face, and for some reason when she got "rough love" it felt to me like the summary of it all (hey, if you're punishing your beloved girl, you're totally focused on her, don't you???)

JUST: THIS!!! <3

• 18 posts
    August 12, 2022 10:45 PM PDT

Ever since I can remember, I have always felt very attracted to spanking scenes, explicit or implicit in a comic, a book, a movie... and if we add to that the fact that corporal punishment was in my immediate environment, the house and school, well I think it's clear.

• 39 posts
    August 13, 2022 5:41 AM PDT

Being brought up that way getting smacked by my mum probably caused a lot of it.  Also hearing about other and as others said comics were full of it.

As a threat mum often used the phrase ‘do you want a spanking?’  Usually a blush and no.  One day I thought about it too long and ended up ‘… uhhh’.  I was soon over her knees having fetched her brush.  Pretty sure she figured out my fascination but never mentioned it.

• 113 posts
    August 13, 2022 9:58 AM PDT

My first memory is of being spanked.  I also remember doing things such as look up themeaning of the word "spank" in the dictionary almost daily.  I was spanked at home with belt or switch and spanked by hand or paddled in school.  I also have reson to think it might be hereditary as I saw my uncle being spanked by my aunt when I was about 8.

• 92 posts
    September 10, 2022 4:49 AM PDT

For me, it was much later.  I was very intent on avoiding spankings as a kid.  And, as a result, only got a few which was pretty rare for my time and place.  I was “interested” in spanking as a young person but it seemed to me that most kids my age were.   Neighborhood games of kickball etc would end with the losing team having to go through the “spanking machine” which consisted of the winning team.  These weren’t my ideas but I went along with it.  Other kids (especially girls) would often suggest playing “school” or “house” and, fairly often, a spanking would be part of the “script.”  I did find that I was almost always the spanker.  But, I thought at the time it was so I could avoid having my butt smacked more so than any interest in smacking someone else’s.   I do believe I started to at least see it differently when I eventually got a hard punishment spanking from someone other than my parents.  The shock, humiliation and the pain rolled in together really did make for an exceptionally intense and memorable experience.  For me, though, the awakening sort of sprouted after I left the town I grew up in and started meeting people from other places.  Back then, MOST people you met had a spanking background.  And, I found that hearing their stories and, eventually, sharing some of mine with them, was very arousing.   And, not just for ME.  It was a huge surprise to me that I was that triggered and also a huge pleasant surprise that a young lady I was involved with might also be triggered.  But, again, all of this came to light for me when I was 21 or so.   And, at 21, it does not take much for a young fellow to get exceptionally “triggered”