Spanking fantasies

• November 6, 2014 11:16 AM PST
    Yes sir, I have very many. I had most of them in my time in Middle School. Sadly, most of these fantasies won't come true. I actually make brand new ones and never change the old ones too.
    • 22 posts
    November 10, 2014 9:15 PM PST
    I enjoy dispensing five styles of spanking:

1. Discipline
    2. Maintenance
    3. Stress relief
    4. Birthday
    5. Erotic: reserved is erotic spanking. This is reserved for a woman I come into a LTR with.
    • 6 posts
    November 17, 2014 9:14 AM PST
    My current biggest fantasy is to be spanked with my wife by a woman. Since my wife and I switch, we spank each other. I would like to know what it would be like to be bent over a table beside my wife. To be spanked with her. Listening to the smacks on her bum and knowing mine is next.
    • 107 posts
    November 19, 2014 7:33 PM PST
    we have been spanking for quite a long time and most of out spanking fantasies have come true, but have agree with dancerdaycare, both of us getting spanked together by another sure would be a great one to do someday
    • 10 posts
    February 25, 2015 7:14 PM PST
    How about public spanking fantasies? I would love to be punished by my daddy in front of a group of people. Otk of course and I would be embarrassed but totally turned on too. This could happen if we ever meet up with friends who also spank.
    • 1 posts
    March 17, 2015 5:03 AM PDT
    my fantasy in the spanking is that a woman beat me up with slipper or flip-flop .. I would like to talk to someone more experienced in the subject I have only 25 years old and have not much experience. thx. luis_figo812@hotmail.com my mail .. I do not write English very well hehe
    • 3 posts
    March 31, 2015 9:28 AM PDT

oftenred I would love to discuss your fantasy.. I am in your city quite often and would love to meet up with you and chat about how this could happen. Just let me know.

This post was edited by Stephan Mai at April 8, 2015 12:08 AM PDT
  • July 29, 2015 2:07 PM PDT
    I have a lot of fantasies. Some of them are pretty detailed. Some not so much. A lot of them are based on some past event or experience. I one over heard a threat to "take someone to the bathroom" of a store for a spanking... So that seems to have stuck with me. I guess there's an element of publicity to that one.
  • August 9, 2015 12:21 PM PDT
    I am also into the "public" spankings. I used to fantasize about it and although I have been spanked in semi-public settings (i.e. in front of no more than 3 other people so far), I'd love for a room full of people watch me and (hopefully several others) get punished one at a time in (ideally) a "classroom" type scenario, or even a school auditorium scenario. For some reason when I was growing up I'd fantasize that the bad kids (and me) would get called up before the entire school and spanked bare-bottom in front of everyone...
  • August 15, 2015 12:52 PM PDT
    Bradley (Greg) Pannolino said:
    I am also into the "public" spankings. I used to fantasize about it and although I have been spanked in semi-public settings (i.e. in front of no more than 3 other people so far), I'd love for a room full of people watch me and (hopefully several others) get punished one at a time in (ideally) a "classroom" type scenario, or even a school auditorium scenario. For some reason when I was growing up I'd fantasize that the bad kids (and me) would get called up before the entire school and spanked bare-bottom in front of everyone...

You'll love this then. My school was created ages ago by combining the students from a number of one-room school houses. We took a field trip to one in kindergarten. Sure enough I was sitting with the "bad kids" and we were selected to demonstrate some of the punishments of that time. No one was spanked, but we were shown some pretty scary paddles. I think my actual punishment that day was to stand with my nose against a nail in the wall... maybe I should have requested the spanking. 

• 7 posts
    August 19, 2015 5:41 AM PDT
    I enjoy various F/F fantasies :
    - Mom / daughter or Aunt / niece
    - Teacher / student
    - Boss / employee
    - Sorority paddling
    • 123 posts
    September 12, 2015 3:18 AM PDT
    Actually, I would easily go along with any of the above...although I have to admit that I never actually experienced a sorority paddling. Still, they are all fantastic ideas for a scene (or two).
    • 21 posts
    July 26, 2017 6:18 PM PDT
    Has anyone experienced a sorority paddling. Whatever happened to Hell Night?
    • 107 posts
    July 27, 2017 12:29 PM PDT
    never experienced a sorority paddling or frat paddling for that matter, but when were in high school and the senior paddles arrived, there were lots of people getting swatted, but only remember boys doing this
  • October 7, 2017 8:03 PM PDT
    I've always wondered what it would be like to get it in front of a few people, like a small group. Required to strip all the way and get it in a very real way, maybe even breaking down from it.
    • 20 posts
    October 25, 2017 6:29 PM PDT

i see myself naked in a room with 4 or more women all sitting on upright chairs chatting, and then one by one I am taken across their knees and hand spanked, they continue talking all the way through as if ignoring me other than to tell me to go to the next lady for a sore bottom

• October 26, 2017 11:22 PM PDT
    During one my wife's coffee mornings with a few of her female friends I spill some coffee. My wife orders me to remove my trousers to reveal me in panties. Then she puts me over her knees and uses my rubber soled slipper to spank me. After a very severe spanking I am made to stand in the corner, panties around my knees while they discuss how husbands should be dealt with.
    • 50 posts
    October 27, 2017 10:15 AM PDT
    Being taken down the hallway of my old school by one of my old teachers and paddled over tight jeans by them again.
    • 17 posts
    October 27, 2017 1:44 PM PDT
    I always wanted to be a teacher, and paddle a few naughty students.
    • 21 posts
    November 4, 2017 1:18 PM PDT
    The types of woman spanked in male fantasies are well known - cheerleaders, maids, secretaries, nurses, etc. Are there equivalent types of dominant in female fantasies?