Christmas spanking

• 188 posts
    December 14, 2014 9:39 AM PST

Was wondering whos likley to get a spanking at christmas! as an extra present!

have orderded a lexan paddle with holes for my partner will let you know her recaction to it! in the new year Unless you can hear hear her yelps and crys from where you are!!! as i belive they really sting a naughty bare bottom!

• December 15, 2014 5:50 PM PST
    Probably not xmas, but Boxing Day likely.
    • 107 posts
    December 15, 2014 10:38 PM PST
    I am sure I will get spanked at Christmas, or at least one day during the holidays. seems to be the only free time we get lately. and I really feel for your partner getting the lexan with holes. I have had a lexan paddle before....no holes... and ouchie!!!!
    • 1 posts
    December 16, 2014 10:12 AM PST
    During the 12 days of Christmas theres 8 doms a paddling a femdom with a switch in the shed
  • December 16, 2014 11:38 PM PST
    Many Christmas's ago I bought my husband a ping pong paddle to be used on my bottom. I thought the padding on ping pong paddle would be better on my bottom than a wooden paddle. WRONG. The first lick, I knew I had made a mistake. That Christmas day I couldn't sit down, or the next day or the day after that.
    I hated getting paddled with that ping pong paddle but it became his favorite tool. I often had to bring him the ping pong paddle and I hated that too.
    Plus I might add, I bought the paddle in small town sporting good shop. I think the man I bought it from knew it wasn't for playing ping pong. (we didn't have a table). Merry Christmas, ladies consider giving your spanker a paddle, for your rear.
    • 60 posts
    December 18, 2014 12:10 AM PST
    Well - in the spirit of Christmas, why not have 2014 Swats! I think it would be a very good idea - Any volunteers (Either to GIVE or RECEIVE?)
    • 10 posts
    January 18, 2015 5:39 AM PST
    I did get a chance to get spanked over the holidays. It was the fun I needed to recover from my stress filled week and holiday festivities. I got caned, whipped, and beat with straps and belt.
    • 60 posts
    January 18, 2015 1:26 PM PST
    @chicagospankee - Sounds like a really good time - were they delivered as hard as if they were MEANT? - I hope so - I get frustrated if spankings are too mild!
    • 10 posts
    January 19, 2015 9:58 AM PST
    @jack fallerney. He spanked me hard enough... There was a lot of rubbing and soft touching when it was getting intense.
    • 22 posts
    March 14, 2015 11:04 AM PDT
    when i was a kid mum and dad always got a few new pairs of slippers for christmas and when they unwrapped and put a new pair on they would say i wonder who will the first one to feel the sole of my new slipper. this filled us with dread and fear but it also excited me. so every xmas the gf and i buy each other new slpanking slippers..
  • May 30, 2017 9:18 PM PDT
    @ga hollen: The first time my mum gave me the slipper it was a new one she'd just had for Christmas. It was just a few days after Christmas and it was for throwing snowballs at the neighbours.
    • 22 posts
    June 4, 2017 1:35 AM PDT
    @Bottomschmackenlouden: don't you just love xmas, the gifts that just kept on giving sore backsides lol
  • June 4, 2017 8:14 AM PDT
    I sure did in those days. Lol:)
    • 21 posts
    July 25, 2017 10:15 PM PDT
    I personally think i should get spanked firmly and soundly on yule eve that way any misbehavor on my part is forgiven and i have a clean slate for getting my gifts without having any guilt.
    • 3 posts
    August 1, 2017 9:20 AM PDT

I use to work for a company that supplied "Santas" for malls and stores, and occasionally private parties. One night I was working a private party for some college age people. They wanted to "get their picture with Santa." One of the girls approached me carrying a hairbrush in her hand. She asked me if I would let her get a "pic with Santa" as a present for her boyfriend. I said sure. She wanted it to be of her getting spanked by Santa. (That was ONE LUCKY BOYFRIEND.)  Anyway, she jumped up across my lap, reached back and flipped her skirt up, and said, "Okay, I'm ready." We took two pics. One with me holding the brush in the air, ready to come down on her bottom, and one with the brush making contact with her bottom. We all laffed and giggled, and for fun, I gave her a few playful swats with the brush, as I declared out loud, "No sense wasting a good spanking." I forgot to tell something---When she flipped her skirt up, she was wearing pale pink panties that had the words "naughty girl" across her butt. When I let her up, I asked if there had been any other girls who were on the naughty list there. 3 girls volunteered, and 3 girls, therefore, got spanked by Santa, 2 of them over their panties. By and large, a good time was had by all

This post was edited by Dave Phillips at August 1, 2017 9:22 AM PDT