Newfound release of self spanking

• February 23, 2015 8:06 PM PST

Happy one-hundred topics, everyone! We've made a lot of progress in making interesting topics for new and old members to read. Many thanks before I get started on today's topic.

As some of you would already know, I'll go ahead and say it again. I'll sometimes self spank very hard if I'm met with the opportunity to do so while my parents are away. The last three times I've done it this year, I've noticed one thing worth making an entire topic over. I've found that hitting my butt hard enough will sometimes make me gnash my teeth and gasp for air as I pretty much knock the wind out of me. You could almost say it's about as exciting as sex used to be.

Now I'm very understanding of members who have tried to do self spanking and even checked other communities I've found which they'll normally say the same thing. Self spanking just isn't for everyone but, you'd be very fortunate to do it to the level of pain that I can inflict upon myself. Whatever your case is, just know from all of us that you're not alone.

I'm curious to see how far others who have been successful will sometimes take self spanking to. It's strange to me how my "kid's blanket" of a sword can also serve as a tool of spanking. It's probably my most efficient spanking implement I have right now. I'm not afraid to hit myself as hard as I've describe, save for my obvious winces to the pain though.

EDIT: Grammer issue. (reason)

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 23, 2015 8:09 PM PST
    • 5 posts
    February 23, 2015 8:57 PM PST

Personally, I have found I get the most marks/bruises when i self spank vs when under another person's hand/implement. I think there are two things going on at that point. One, I don't want to be seen or thought of as being lighter on myself just because I am self spanking. And two, I can handle pain easier when I am the one dealing it to myself. Hence the pushing it further, getting more marks then when others do it.

This post was edited by Arya at February 23, 2015 8:57 PM PST
  • February 23, 2015 9:00 PM PST
    That's very interesting and kind of how I feel when I self spank. Like I've always said, if you can dish it out then, you can take it too. Kind of a win-win if you are a switch like we both are @Arya.

I also even managed to bruise myself during my most hardest session that I have pictures of on here. You can see the purple on my butt and it really did hurt when I sat down to eat with my parents but, they of course didn't know that. XD
  • April 3, 2015 10:03 AM PDT
    I find that self spanking doesn't have what being spanked by another person has, I haven't had many chances to do it though. I mean I have lots of things like brushes and spoons, but I only use them for their intended purposes (that should change...)
    • 5 posts
    April 3, 2015 4:40 PM PDT
    You re right, Beth, it doesn't have the intensity and intimacy that a spanking by someone else does. But sometimes, you still need the spanking, desperately, and you have to make accommodations. Sucks though.
    • 15 posts
    September 23, 2018 10:26 PM PDT
    I have self spanked starting around age 16 when I could not figure out how to get anyone to spank me. When I did have girlfriends, I could usually talk them into giving me spankings and some liked to be spanked. When I was in between girlfriends is when I self spanked. However, I also self spanked as my girlfriends watched and most of them really enjoyed watching me give myself a spanking. They would tell me to spank harder and/or with various instruments and this intensified my humiliation. I self spanked for one girlfriend and her two friends that she invited over specifically to watch me spank myself. That was really embarrassing and I spanked hard to impress them that I could take a severe spanking and not wimp out. When self spanking without witnesses, I spank to impress myself. I spank hard using a variety of spanking tools and I don't stop spanking until my rear is burning hot, deep red with bruises and/or covered in raised red welts. I figure that if I am going to self spank, then the spanking will be a memorable one that I will be truly sorry that I spanked my butt so hard. "You will be sorry" I tell myself as I spank and I always am. Also, self spanking is one activity that requires and has my complete attention. Now that I am over 60 and single, self spanking is my way of satisfying my need and urge to be spanked. I make the most of it and do it often. The good thing is that I do not have to depend on anyone to give me a spanking and I can do it as often and as severe as I like. I do wish I had someone to give me spanking but that is not my reality at this time.
    • 1 posts
    December 2, 2020 10:53 AM PST

I self spank when ever I can my wife will no longer indulge in this with me. I can easily fantasize that it is her spanking me . My wife know that I self spank and has witnessed some bruises from time to time. 

• 198 posts
    December 2, 2020 12:18 PM PST

Why will she no longer spank you?