Any females living in Southern California?

• 5 posts
    April 20, 2015 4:42 AM PDT

Hello I am new to this site and joined in hopes of creating a casual spanking relationship with a female. Hoping that there might be someone on this site who is interested or that can help me to find what I'm looking for. Glad to be here and look forward to meeting some like minded individuals.

Cheers,

Anthony

This post was edited by Anthony at April 20, 2015 4:42 AM PDT
    • 8 posts
    August 31, 2015 2:37 PM PDT
    I was wondering the same thing (think I even left a similar personal). Its strange, I just don't think there are many people in general on here (and seems like a lot are overseas in Europe or Australia).

You should try fetlife. Its a broader fetish website, but everyone seems to be into spanking there, plus there are a lot of active members (I even met one), plus specific spanking groups.
    • 8 posts
    August 31, 2015 2:39 PM PDT
    Not to disparage this site, I think its by far the friendliest of the ones I've joined. Just not a lot of active members and not really any way to tell who is on here.
    • 4 posts
    September 28, 2015 6:08 PM PDT
    I agree, a lot of nice people and nice that Spanking is the Interest, sure wish we could get more females spakees from the West Coast.