Spanking and then anal sex

• November 23, 2015 12:32 PM PST

Not sure if it's just me, but does anyone get turned after a spanking? I know my fantasy is to turn a womans ass bright red and then if she is ok with it, lube up her ass and fuck her up the ass with her laying face down.

• 10 posts
    March 5, 2017 5:13 PM PST
    Mmm nice thought
  • April 25, 2017 8:16 PM PDT
    :)
    • 14 posts
    May 27, 2017 1:48 PM PDT
    I've actually done that...once....regrettably only once. Felt a bit guilty about it afterwards. Kind of like I was selfish.
    • 4 posts
    July 2, 2017 6:25 PM PDT
    Have done it more times than not. My first sub who got me into the lifestyle expected both. Actually what she did was top from the bottom for the first year or so. She would buy a new implement almost every week and bring them to my house and have me use them on her. The only real direction I was ever given was "keep going, hit me harder." She was always completely naked during these sessions because she diidnt only want her ass spanked. And she always wanted ass fucked afterwards. So I have kind of kept going the way i was taught.
    • 29 posts
    October 4, 2017 11:49 PM PDT
    i have done that with wife many times
    • 10 posts
    October 5, 2017 12:53 PM PDT
    lucky wife S.Bos
  • December 30, 2017 10:42 AM PST
    The wife and I have done this both ways. We're both huge fans of spanking finished off with a nice tool up the bum.
    • 58 posts
    February 3, 2018 8:59 AM PST
    nice.... i love it
    • 22 posts
    February 8, 2018 3:10 AM PST
    Done it was sensational
    • 206 posts
    February 26, 2018 12:01 AM PST
    Others have done it to me as punishment as thew knew I am not into Anal after A switching bathbrush I have never been asked to do it to another after my beatings
  • April 30, 2018 10:26 PM PDT
    Ive done this and it feels amazing, for both
    • 38 posts
    May 4, 2018 9:07 PM PDT
    I have done this too
  • May 4, 2018 9:13 PM PDT
    Jenny Khunhan what did you think
    • 38 posts
    May 4, 2018 9:15 PM PDT
    I had anal alot during my life. I like anal but after a spanking was different
  • May 4, 2018 9:21 PM PDT
    It does feel different. Much more intimate after a spanking is given..how.do you feel about that, by being the one taken after your spanking
    • 38 posts
    May 4, 2018 9:23 PM PDT
    Was a long time ago. I almost forget.....
    • 206 posts
    May 5, 2018 1:12 AM PDT
    I have found spanking and Anal Sex not for the greater percent of male or female the effect of the bare bottom spanking is sufficient to satisfy a need.
  • May 13, 2018 11:06 PM PDT
    I like sex following a spanking. I switch, so either the spanker or spankee, I get turned on. Although the pro dommes I've visited mostly will only give hand relief. Difficult here in the UK finding a lady to have fun with without wanting a financial reward. Just too many of us all looking for the same thing
    • 206 posts
    May 14, 2018 12:00 AM PDT
    So unreal to pay money for any aspect of punishing not alone say sex after a spanking for some they go together but not for most from my life long experiences in spanking switching bathbrush A small few requested it but I gave them six of the best extra instead
  • May 14, 2018 1:50 AM PDT
    Have a look at 'ITC-mag.com' and 'spanknet.co.uk'. Some of the ladies live a very comfortable life style by charging a fee
    • 58 posts
    December 7, 2018 6:20 AM PST
    When i had some couples session the wife / Girl friend get fucked with my strap on after i spank her ass … than i finger fuck her ass and than with a strap-on if she is Ready and open for it... it is so hot … sometimes i order her boyfriend / husband that he has to fuck her in her ass .. it is so hot
  • Red
    • 60 posts
    February 15, 2019 6:49 AM PST

It's an awesome experience! Adding a few additional spanks and threatening to spank her more certainly keeps her attention!

• 198 posts
    March 15, 2019 9:02 PM PDT

My last time, just a few weeks ago, she spanked first, then fucked with a small dildo, the spanked again, then fucked with a large dildo, then spanked again....What a night!!!!!

• ED
    • 91 posts
    January 15, 2020 9:25 AM PST

We've done that. spanking in doggie position after ten minutes of corner time.