commercial galleries

• 18 posts
    April 29, 2016 10:05 PM PDT

An interesting television series, 'Galleries Velvet', serves as a source of inspiration for the next story I start writing, in the same format, chapter by chapter. . .

The television series is set in a city of the 50s, particularly in large department stores specializing in fashionable men and women. The costumes, the sets, the characters are perfect. . . although obviously the latter will have very different stories. . .
    I have an album with photographs of the characters that appear in my story that begins as:

The Bazaar stores, just opened in a central location in the city. Director, son of businessman famed city with several stores in the city, has opted for a more modern concept: In the same area, an assortment of offers concentrated to provide better customer service, everything you need in it place: Drugstore, household goods, fashion, shoes, gifts, perfume shop. . .

The relative youth of the new head, supported by some men and women trusted her father, and a new template of men and young women, give the Bazaar stores an air of renewal, freshness and modernity. However, some things have not changed and continue the tradition of the other establishments under the control of the father. The whole city knows that work for parent companies is a privilege, the best working conditions, better wages, social prestige. . . but a strong discipline. Their employees are very friendly and efficient, but very disciplined and serious. Simply perfection is sought, and that the son is faithful heir of the father. Nobody knows anything more; what happens in their companies is in their companies.

And now, some of the persons who are employed at the stores Bazaar

• April 29, 2016 11:29 PM PDT
    I can't wait to hear more about their discipline.
    • 41 posts
    May 31, 2016 8:32 AM PDT
    Yes, give us more. Love stories set in that period.