Wow did I just get a spanking!

• 50 posts
    February 14, 2017 12:14 PM PST

Ok so I had to resort to spanking myself but I found out a plastic hairbrush and a paddle can really sting a bare bottom. My problem lately has been eating too much junk food, so I decided that since no one was here to spank me to take matters into my own hands, literally. When I got home I got out the paddle and grabbed the hairbrush off of the bathroom counter. Then I set them both on my bed, climbed up on my bed, pulled my pants down, and bent over my pillows that were stacked on top of each other. 

Now for the spanking. I started with the hairbrush first and spanked my bottom as hard as I could with it. Then after a few minutes of that I got the paddle. I swatted myself 5 times on the bare bottom, then went back to the hairbrush for a few more minutes. Then another 5 swats, all on the bare bottom, with the paddle. Then I repeated the ritual again a third time. Then once I figured out how to set the timer on my phone, I set it for 5 minutes and stood in the corner facing the wall. I felt childish enough having to be spanked and stood in the corner. I was just glad my roommates weren't here. 

Anyway once I got done with my 5 minute corner time I heard the voice in my head that I pretended had guided me through this spanking to give myself 5 more swats on the bare bottom, then pull up my panties and give myself another 5 swats. Then finally I was able to pull my pants completely up, but not without another 5 swats on the bottom

• 36 posts
    February 14, 2017 1:18 PM PST
    nice story
    • 3 posts
    March 9, 2017 9:34 AM PST
    You sound like you hold yourself to a high standard those are the type of women I prefer to spank. And yes plastic hairbrushes are stingy so stingy that u don't have the heart to use them. What state are you in?
    • 50 posts
    March 9, 2017 1:47 PM PST
    North Carolina
    • 3 posts
    March 9, 2017 3:12 PM PST
    Darn too far for me to spank
    • 11 posts
    March 18, 2017 5:34 PM PDT
    Sounds like you did a pretty good job on your own. I have resorted to self spanking too, but it still isn't the same.
    • 4 posts
    December 11, 2017 11:24 AM PST
    you should try a live self spanking where you are directed no going soft then and it will add to the discipline. Not as good as a real life one but can work well for some