New Spanko.Net site

• 41 posts
    May 6, 2020 11:31 AM PDT
    See that what used to be the old SIN site(which was wonderful) has been revamped once again and looks like the old content and members list are gone. Appears to be few members and little activity.
    And their Spank Feed is an exact copy of here!
    • 2 posts
    August 14, 2020 6:02 AM PDT

It's "on again -  off again" as the owner of the site tries to squeeze every last coin from members. The live chat used to be really good, but he turns it on and off for paying members. There aren't enough payers to make it work so he opens up as a 'free' site to non-paying members who are more engaged. It's very disappointing. 

• 11 posts
    September 17, 2020 5:56 AM PDT

My God, Bosty, I remember you from that site 20+ years ago!  Bosty Buns, wasn't it?  And I think with that same picture?  I was Mr Redden back then and yes, that free, live chat room was great fun.  I made some friends there!  Too bad Sean turned out to be so sleazy.  

• Ted
    • 5 posts
    September 26, 2020 1:10 PM PDT

Paying for membership works for a while, then he forgets that you are a member and shuts you out of the site for a while. sleazy

• 11 posts
    January 13, 2021 5:55 AM PST

I had a life time membership once , then it was gone the next day. Biggest rip off site ever and apart from the chat room not that good anyway. I will never give SIN or Sean as his name is my money again. The bloke is a first class crock !!.

• 4 posts
    January 19, 2021 8:54 PM PST

Just wait until the owner gets skint again and stops you from using the facilities. The next thing he does is close the site, even if you are paid-up full / lifetime member. This is how that site is run and it will never change. That's why my site runs on the same software (spankred.com) for the chatroom and is FREE and my Facebook style sit is the same spanklink.com FREE. I had paid for full membership with spanko(CON).net and he barred me from the site even after I purchased a lifetime membership. So my advice is beware. 

I hate being conned out of money and lied to. If you pay for his second rate service you will be ejected periodically when he needs finance. My sites are free. I use them to promote my pay site spankred3d.com. Don't worry you can advertise your sites with posts on my free sites and I do welcome other webmasters. I would love to help you promote your sites. Unlike the spanko site that even has a sign on it at the top in the main page:

POSTING RULES! (not all posts are for Spanko)

1. No art work
    2. No duplicates
    3. No professional face shots
    4. No low quality images
    5. No nut sacks, penis or male anuses
    6. No images with another websites name on it
    7. No videos with another websites name on it
    8. Nothing that makes you think anyone in the image or video is under 18
    9. No ageplay under 18
    10. No trying to date from this post area. 
    11. BDSM related images and videos only. (we are adding a new personals)
    12. If your post didnt make it, DO NOT POST IT AGAIN!

All posts are held for moderation approval before posted.

It's your money you wasting undecided

• Tim
    • 50 posts
    January 20, 2021 7:16 AM PST

It was such a great site back in it's early days in the 90's and early 20's. The chat room was constantly busy with several different chat rooms but as time went on he kept changing the rules and the never ending begging for money. I gave up on that place a few years ago. I had a lot of friends there. Not sure where they all are now.  

• 15 posts
    August 21, 2021 11:56 PM PDT

Seems worth it to post this in this thread too...

I didn't trust that site before this was posted over here; this just validated my feelings on the subject.

• November 22, 2021 1:56 PM PST

i refuse to go anywhere near that website.it was fine in its day but its day was the mid naughties.

• 9 posts
    December 5, 2021 11:13 PM PST
    As with a few other members who have posted on this forum, I paid for a ‘one off fee lifetime membership’. A few months later Sean changed his mind and tried to make such members pay a monthly amount. When I tried to complain to Sean about it, he simply deleted my account.
    • 4 posts
    December 5, 2021 11:42 PM PST

He's now offering LIFETIME Membership again!...

The last one I bought expired. (12months)

If you want a free chat site with an identical chatroom and facilities like PM/DM Chatrooms.. etc Send each other pictures and files... all for FREE then use this site and spankred.com The clue is in the price FREE. 

• 41 posts
    January 3, 2022 8:13 AM PST

Not familiar with spankred. Seems like though spanking chat sites now are geared toward those who are looking for someone, and not those of us who just want to share thoughts and experiences. The old SIN site was pretty good for that but my favorite was the chat on World Spanking Forum, a site affiliated with RealSpankings. Some of their models would come on and chat. We talked about everything imaginable on that site-sports.po!itics, music, movies not just spanking.SomeReak friendships developed. Too bad nothing like that exists anymore.

• 53 posts
    January 16, 2022 4:38 AM PST

Sinn, That use to be the the go too site. Real people looking for other real people to share and meet with. Not so much anymore, they kept trying to update it which in fact made it harder too use and seems pros started posting. I think a lot of the ads are now fake. Plus the owner got money hungry, sent out a deal of pay one price for a life time membership. I joined but within 6 months he wanted more money, life time was just a years worth and you didn’t get access to the entire site. From than on I got more life time offers for more money. Back in the day (it was free) you could find and meet like minded spankos that actual met instead of just playing it out on line. Real people, leading to real spankings and relationship’s. Now it’s just a send us your cash for nothing in return, which is sad as I bet I met at least 20-30 people in-person back than. One of the last great sites that use to be free and worked. I met more great spankos on Sinn than I have on 5 of these new sites. It’s gone from real life, to living a life online only. Where have all the real spankos gone? 

• Tim
    • 50 posts
    January 16, 2022 9:36 AM PST
    CowboySpanks said:

Sinn, That use to be the the go too site. Real people looking for other real people to share and meet with. Not so much anymore, they kept trying to update it which in fact made it harder too use and seems pros started posting. I think a lot of the ads are now fake. Plus the owner got money hungry, sent out a deal of pay one price for a life time membership. I joined but within 6 months he wanted more money, life time was just a years worth and you didn’t get access to the entire site. From than on I got more life time offers for more money. Back in the day (it was free) you could find and meet like minded spankos that actual met instead of just playing it out on line. Real people, leading to real spankings and relationship’s. Now it’s just a send us your cash for nothing in return, which is sad as I bet I met at least 20-30 people in-person back than. One of the last great sites that use to be free and worked. I met more great spankos on Sinn than I have on 5 of these new sites. It’s gone from real life, to living a life online only. Where have all the real spankos gone? 

Well said! I remember back in the early days of SIN and it was a great site. I too met many very nice people there. The chat rooms were great and always busy. There were several different rooms depending on your interests. But he got greedy and kept changing the rules and finding new ways to charge people. I have long since left there and will never go back. I do wonder what happened to many of those nice people that I knew from there. The other chat rooms that are left are just not as good as SIN was in it's hey day.

• 4 posts
    January 17, 2022 8:05 PM PST
    Tanner said:

Not familiar with spankred. Seems like though spanking chat sites now are geared toward those who are looking for someone, and not those of us who just want to share thoughts and experiences. The old SIN site was pretty good for that but my favorite was the chat on World Spanking Forum, a site affiliated with RealSpankings. Some of their models would come on and chat. We talked about everything imaginable on that site-sports.po!itics, music, movies not just spanking.SomeReak friendships developed. Too bad nothing like that exists anymore.

Interesting. However the subject matter is down to the people chatting. Not the software. Nor the site owner. Unless he/she bans certain subjects etc. The other thing is that you need people to make a chatroom. This one is No1 on Google  for the phrase "spanking chat, spanking chatrooms" etc . Can't really do more than that frown

If you go to chatroom and find buddies (as they are known). You will find people who wish to chat/ role play / share/ someties arrange meetins or dtaes etc. This is entirly up to you. (the chatter/ chatee). By creating a spanking chat room I wanted to let people do as they wished. Hence it's FREE and onlu sbject to a sign up by an adult. Please enjoy. cool

spankred.com Free Spanking Chat 

Also Free to use is spanklink.com

This is a social media based on Facebook (only it works) 

spanklink.com Click Here

• Emi
    • 4 posts
    January 27, 2022 6:08 PM PST

seems like dead , is it more busy different times?

• 4 posts
    January 27, 2022 8:48 PM PST

Nobody To Chat To sealed

It's there for the use if. It's free. It advertises all the other chatrooms. Including this one and spanko. (links for people convenience. If people don't use it it's up to them. 

I have noticed that nobody in this day and age wants to look around. They stay with what they know. I am not making any money from either of the two sites. I do that with my artwork. So I can afford to provide the chat room. Also the Spanking Social Media. 

If you go to a bar once. Chances are you might not get a conversation from anyone. If you keep going. You will become a regular. More regulars equal more people to chat to. 

Enjoy it, use it, don't use it. However, you are all welcome just the same cool

• 2 posts
    June 4, 2022 11:45 AM PDT

I had a blast there in the late 90's. I heard nothing but bad stuff about it's owner and had a couple of so called run ins because he had it in for an old spanko friend I use to chat with on there. No big loss.

• 2 posts
    December 16, 2022 9:43 AM PST

yeah man, Spanko Dot "Con"   

This post was edited by MrBottoms at December 16, 2022 12:12 PM PST
    • 12 posts
    December 17, 2022 11:28 AM PST

Just an item to consider, for those who are thinking about spanking.net; the owner was banned from FetLife back around 2016 for multiple TOU violations. I don't recall all of them, and I don't want to pass on false info about the specific charges, so I'll drop it at "he was banned on FetLife for multiple TOU violations."

Let that sink in. A spanko website owner was banned by FetLife for violating their terms of use. 

• February 19, 2023 11:46 AM PST
    DaChief said:

Just an item to consider, for those who are thinking about spanking.net; the owner was banned from FetLife back around 2016 for multiple TOU violations. I don't recall all of them, and I don't want to pass on false info about the specific charges, so I'll drop it at "he was banned on FetLife for multiple TOU violations."

Let that sink in. A spanko website owner was banned by FetLife for violating their terms of use. 

He has a new chat site now, "spankingchat", locked all free users out of spanko and is charging exorbitant prices. 

He threw an elon musk style tantrum last night, asking people for feedback and when no one did, he told everyone it was a requirement via PM and then kicked everyone off; the guy obviously has issues but he really is a man baby.

This post was edited by PantyhosePaddler at February 19, 2023 1:26 PM PST