Spankable offenses

• August 25, 2014 6:52 PM PDT

What offenses do you think a person should be spanked for?

• August 25, 2014 7:01 PM PDT
    I think it probably varies from person to person. Its certainly not a one size fits all sort of thing.
  • August 26, 2014 1:11 PM PDT
    I have to agree with Kate, it is different for all, and sometimes it is not so much the offense, as the intent with which it is done'
  • August 26, 2014 1:11 PM PDT
    I have to agree with Kate, it is different for all, and sometimes it is not so much the offense, as the intent with which it is done'
    • 13 posts
    August 28, 2014 11:42 AM PDT
    Being anything less than my adorable best for my guy. Otherwise what's the point?
    • 9 posts
    August 29, 2014 11:33 AM PDT

Agreed that it varies by person, but DWI and lying are almost instant causes for the paddle IMO.

• 19 posts
    August 31, 2014 10:40 AM PDT
    I think some offenses should be automatic, like DUI, shoplifting, and lying because we know they're wrong. I agree with Becki and Kate though that you have to look at the intent at other times.
    • 25 posts
    September 1, 2014 4:30 PM PDT
    it's more "you ought to know better", but there are rules
  • September 1, 2014 7:05 PM PDT

I think I will combine both Kate's and Nawtybeth's answer into this for my answer: Everything that you could get into trouble for will vary from person to person but, every kind of person has things that you will automatically be spanked for no matter the intent.

• 6 posts
    September 2, 2014 4:27 AM PDT
    I think just because covers most offences lol
    • 43 posts
    September 8, 2014 12:16 PM PDT
    Without regard to role playing, I think that every relationship featuring consensual spanking and/or punishment should probably agree on rules. I normally disciplined for the serious offense of lying about the relationship. As many people have said that this kind of relationship requires honest communications. Without that there is little chance of trust.
  • September 10, 2014 10:11 AM PDT
    Eileen said:
    In my part of the country, women just love to talk / text on their cellphones while driving. Now if every police car were equipped with a wooden paddle ...

Now that would be very interesting. Also, there should be exciting commercials of the spanking based on real offenders or something cool like that. You could even include a show like "Cops" for this idea too. It'd probably have to air in the late night though.

EDIT: Grammer mistake

This post was edited by Deleted Member at September 10, 2014 10:13 AM PDT
    • 9 posts
    September 10, 2014 10:29 AM PDT
    Eileen said:
    In my part of the country, women just love to talk / text on their cellphones while driving. Now if every police car were equipped with a wooden paddle ...

Not just women, but men also need to be paddled if they do this while driving. Perhaps every squad car should have a male and female officer in it so anyone can get their just dessert regardless of sex or spanking proclivity?

• September 11, 2014 6:00 PM PDT
    Eileen said:
    This is all make-believe, but there are several women I know who talk on their cell phones whenever they drive. Both are married and in their 30s. One of them has been to court TWICE, and paid a large fine. There have been several accidents in this and neighboring towns where the driver was talking / texting. Almost always a woman driver.

I really cant stand that from either sex. The legal penalties on that and DUI are way too light in most places. For those sorts of things spanking just isnt enough.

• 55 posts
    September 12, 2014 8:18 PM PDT
    Spanking isn't enough, but it could be PART of the penalty. ;-)
  • September 13, 2014 6:14 PM PDT
    Sputnik said:
    Spanking isn't enough, but it could be PART of the penalty. ;-)

haha for sure

• 43 posts
    September 26, 2014 8:32 AM PDT
    Can you imagine the hoopla in the news about such behavior shown on the Dash Cam.
    • 11 posts
    July 23, 2015 12:29 AM PDT
    all kind of bad behaviour must be punished sometimes severly... laziness, being late to meeting, being insolent, dirty, not cleaning rooms and so on
    • 7 posts
    July 23, 2015 8:56 AM PDT
    There are just so many but it varies from person to person. The possibilities are endless.