Maintenance spanking

• 22 posts
    October 28, 2014 8:19 PM PDT

Five years ago a woman asked men to discipline her. She's 20 years younger than me and there is no sexual contact. Se had three bad habits: 1) excessive anger, 2) excessive control of people and 3) bad language. We've got most of it under control.

Once in a while her old charater traits flair up. I've labeled that as Ms Hyde. A good paddling and hand spanking gets that out of the way.

I'm thinking about maintenance spanking but have no experience here. Any suggestions?

• October 29, 2014 9:11 AM PDT
    I think that the spanker Kyle from Discipline Arts sets the standards for maintenance spankings. He has so many videos and in all of them, he's more supportive and kind to the girls that he spanked. You're aren't punishing them but rather, you're reminding them of the spankings from the past to strengthen the bad behaviors that you have corrected. I think these spankings will ultimately have you being more heart filled and compassionate than, cold and serious. I hope this helps.
    • 22 posts
    October 30, 2014 8:31 PM PDT
    Thanks.
  • October 30, 2014 8:35 PM PDT
    You're very welcome.
  • November 2, 2014 4:34 PM PST
    In those cases your role is to encourage continued good behavior, so you might want to lean away from discipline settings and try to administer what would be considered encouragement...with lots of verbal praise for the good things that she'd been doing. Hugs are good as well.
    • 10 posts
    January 31, 2015 5:28 AM PST
    That lady sounds like me. My Daddy has been very supportive and gives me what I need to relax and not be so stressed out . That is probably why the young lady has her Ms Hyde. She is going through tough times and it's hard to cope. A spanking relieves my crazy behavior. So a maintenance spanking may help to reinforce the discipline relationship and give her a chance to calm down
  • February 4, 2015 6:34 PM PST
    Lots of TLC and support needed for maintenance spankings.....more of a keep up the good work outlook than one that says you've fallen off the wagon.
    • 11 posts
    October 4, 2017 8:57 PM PDT
    I have always appreciated and benefitted from maintenance spankings. Since my issues mainly revolve around attitude and procrastination, set spankings to keep me on task and remind me of who is in charge does wonders, lol.
  • October 6, 2017 11:55 AM PDT
    Kelly T said:
    I have always appreciated and benefitted from maintenance spankings. Since my issues mainly revolve around attitude and procrastination, set spankings to keep me on task and remind me of who is in charge does wonders, lol.

Agree with that!