Birthday Spanking.

• 17 posts
    July 25, 2015 2:22 AM PDT

Posted in another forum a few years ago, thought you might like it.

MY BIRTHDAY SPANKING

It’s that time of year again; my birthday has approached, 48 this time. Last year was the first time that I received a birthday spanking from 7 different ladies, my wife and her six friends. The ladies each paid £5 for the privilege of giving me 6 spanks each, my wife taking the extras on offer, the proceeds of the event going to a local care hospital who looked after a dear departed friend of the ladies in her last few weeks. This year my wife asked me whether I would consider having an extra spank making 49, thus as she said “giving me one for a luck and each of the ladies getting 7 spanks each.” The format would be the same as last year, me in my underpants and the ladies to sit on a central armless chair, putting my over their knee and giving me 7 hand spanks each, urged on by the other on-looking ladies. As last year we met the other 6 ladies at a local function, not the same 6 as least year, a couple of replacements I noticed. The Ladies were Sue C, Sue L, Diane, Chris, Emma, Helen and my wife. We had a quick discussion as to who was to be the treasurer, what I, and the ladies will do, the date, as my exact birthday date coincided with another function and the draw procedure for the event. I.e. who was to go first etc.

The evening of the event arrived, my wife and I arrange the lounge appropriately, a table with a bag of pool balls (for the draw) and some food, in front of the table the armless chair facing away from the table, and then about 3 paces away 3 armchairs and a settee arranged in a sort of crescent formation. The ladies had all arrived by the appointed time and general chat and bites of food were indulged as the 8 of us mingled. After a few chats and announcements of other things, we then got to the main event, i.e. my spanking. My wife took over duties as MC, and announced the procedures for the event. She said, “Paul is about to go and have a shower and put on some clean underwear, whilst he is doing this we will draw a number each.” She explained, “There are six numbered pool balls in the bag and each Lady would draw one each, giving her a number, which she will write down on a piece a paper. When Paul returns he will draw a ball out of the bag and the Lady with the corresponding number will come out to the front, sit on the chair, invite Paul over her lap and proceed to give him 7 spanks, the rest of us will count out the spanks, lets make them hard spanks, lets see if the spank can be heard outside. If it is alright with everybody I shall go last” The ladies all clapped and cheered and I left the room to shower and change.

I returned around 10 mins later wearing only a pair of briefs, the ladies clapped me and I nodded towards them. My wife stood up and came to the front, she addressed the others “Now we come to the main event of the evening, are we all ready to spank?”. “Yes” came the loud reply from the others. “Good, Paul pick a ball” she said as she handed me the bag of balls. I delved in and retrieved number three; I pointed the number towards the ladies. “Me” shrieked Sue C, who got up from the settee and hurried to the front. She sat down on the chair, shuffled around a bit, I was standing on her right side. Sue C was around 40 years of age, married with a couple of children, slim around 5’4”, she looked up at me and said “OK over you come”. Her arms raised above her waist, I went over her knees and placed my hands on the floor the other side, she moved me a fraction and then said, “OK lets go”. At that moment the first spank hit home, “One” the rest said together, I moved a little, the first one always catches you unprepared. Whack! “Two” they chorused, Whack! “Three”, Whack! “Four”, Whack! “Five”, Whack! “Six”, Whack! “Seven”. I got up feeling a little warmth in my backside. Sue C got up smiled at me and proceeded back to the others to a round of applause. My wife pushed the bag of balls towards me, I pulled out number 1, Chris got up and came to the front. Chris was the youngest woman there, early thirties, her chap worked for an airline. She sat down and motioned me over and then Whack! “One” Whack! “Two”, Whack! “Three”, Whack! “Four”, Whack! “Five”, Whack! “Six”, Whack! “Seven”. I got up and Chris returned to another applause, as I watched her I thought, she spanks around the same intensity as Sue C. Number 6 was picked and Emma came forward. Emma was the smallest lady of the group, struggling to get above 5’2” and very petite with it. As I went over her lap I thought I might hurt her, but no she hurt me, Whack! “One” Whack! “Two” etc. She had spanked harder than the previous 2, my bottom was getting a little warm. Next number was 2, which was Diane, she was one week older than me and I had known her from school. Diane wasted no time, she grabbed my arm as she sat down and pulled me over her lap, and no sooner had she done that then the first spank arrived, quickly followed by the others, the ladies had trouble keeping up with the count. I got up, Diane had been quick but not very forceful my bottom felt no worse. Next number was number 5, Helen yelped out a “Yes” and got up. This was the one I had been dreading, Helen was the oldest at around 65 and she was a former teacher, who had spanked many a young child in her time. She was around 5’7” and was a bit meatier than the rest, she sat down and pressed down her slacks, she looked at me and said, “Come on then”. I went over, but before I could get settled, she pushed me further over so as my face was nearly touching the floor, this meant that my bottom was facing very much straight upwards, more or less over her left thigh, my feet could not touch the floor the other side, so they were left dangling. She then delivered her first spank to my right buttock, “one” they all shouted, I took a sharp intake of breath, the next one hit my left buttock, “two” they went, I let out an almost inaudible grunt, Whack! My right side again, “three” they counted, my right kicked out a bit, Whack! The left hand side, I grunted as the count of “four” was heard. Whack! “five”, right hand side again, Whack!  “six”, this time it was quite a loud “ohhh” from me, I gritted my teeth, Whack! “seven” this one had hit the middle of my bum causing both legs to kick a little, my backside was really warm now. She let me up and all eyes were on me, I think to see if I was going to rub my bum, I wasn’t going to but it was stinging a bit so I decided to anyway. At that moment Helen looked at me and smiled, then got up and returned to the others with definitely the biggest applause of the night, accompanied with remarks like “You haven’t lost it Helen, way to go”. Next to go was Sue L, who didn’t wait for the last ball to be drawn, “my turn I believe” she said to me as she got to the front. Sue L, 45 and very average and a good friend to us, always there when you need her.  She sat down and told me “I’m left handed, so if you wouldn’t mind coming round the other side”. She watched my underpants very carefully as I walked in front of her, when I was in position she tapped her thigh and over I went. Whack! “One” Whack! “Two”etc, she spanked well and I kicked slightly and mumbled a few Ohh’s and Arrghs, but she was not as hard as Helen had been. Whack!, “Seven”. “OK up you get,” she said, as I got up she looked at my bulge and smiled, got up herself and went back to more applause. “Just me to go” said my wife, my wife grabbed my arm and got me to stand with my back to the ladies, “Are we ready for the last one?” she said, “Yes” they all replied. With that she sat down and manoeuvred me into position and I was soon over her lap. She then said to them all “For an extra pound each, I am prepared to give him my seven on his bare bottom are you all in.” Before I had chance to argue they had all said, “Yes” and coins were being found and pulled out of purses. Whilst I was watching the ladies getting their extra money out, my wife had expertly pulled my underpants down to my ankles. “My what a red bottom you have, well done ladies”. She had now took my underpants off completely and had thrown them to Dianne who was sitting nearest to her. From my position, that being bent over my wife’s knee, I could see Dianne hold my pants in the air, the others all cheered. My wife then said “Right”, and then Whack! “One” they all shouted, as her hand landed on my naked butt. Whack! “Two”, Whack! “Three”, Whack! “Four”, Whack! “Five”, Whack! “Six”, Whack! “Seven”. The ladies cheered as my wife got me to stand up, my back towards the others, ”There you are ladies please admire your handy work, I think that is a very good red bottom, don’t you” she said. The others agreed and my wife congratulated them and then said, “Please show your appreciation to the star of tonight’s little get together”. She turned me round to face them, my hands covering my manhood, they clapped and I bowed to them. They had obviously all had a good time so I decided to spice their night by removing my hands as I stood up from my bow, and with arms by my side I walked over to Dianne to retrieve my pants, the ladies cheered as I walked naked towards them, I did a twirl so they all got a good close up of the nights labour, and then walked out of the room to recuperate.