I know why I'm here, do you?

• 55 posts
    August 23, 2013 9:09 PM PDT
    Agreed. I'm married and my wife and I have a great relationship, spanking and otherwise (I'm lucky!) But I don't really know anyone else in my social circle into it so it's hard to talk about it with other people.
    • 12 posts
    August 24, 2013 4:23 AM PDT
    Sputnik said:
    Agreed. I'm married and my wife and I have a great relationship, spanking and otherwise (I'm lucky!) But I don't really know anyone else in my social circle into it so it's hard to talk about it with other people.

How wonderful that you are in a committed relationship that invovles spanking.  I hope to be there some day.

• 55 posts
    August 24, 2013 6:07 AM PDT
    It took a while! And there are drawbacks. Having kids, for example, means our spanking opportunities are few and far between. Sneaking a quiet fuck while they're sleeping? Sure. Belting her bottom? Not so much.
    • 11 posts
    August 26, 2013 5:13 AM PDT

I think the "meeting of like minded people" is the main issue here, whilst we all share the same basic interest it takes on many forms, some aspects will appeal to some more than others. The one thing I have noticed is no matter what your preference is the people that come and stay are the ones with not only a physical interest but also an understanding of the mental side of spanking. Lots of guys join this site, jump your box (so to speak) and start bossing and threatening with punishments. They are insecure men disillusioned into thinking submissive women are weak and its a cheap power trip for them. To be honest they make e laugh because they really have no idea and they never stay long, I call them blow ins. I am not just picking on the guys here either plenty of women do it as well, join up start posting sexy pics that are completely spanking unrelated, get all the boys interested and then just vanish, never to be heard from again...I call these girls Prick teases, I have a name for everything

This post was edited by chaz at August 26, 2013 5:24 AM PDT
    • 62 posts
    August 26, 2013 7:29 AM PDT
    I admit I did come on here to "hook up " with someone , but I stayed because I found a comunity of people , who are freindly , likeable and most importantly who are into the same "kink " I am ,
    I often say to people "I dont judge " ( and I try to keep to this ) so finding out I was accepted , even welcomed by others was a wonderfull feeling and far more important than a quick meeting , even if I could arrange one
  • September 6, 2013 8:22 PM PDT
    Just nice to chat with people who have similar interests.
  • September 8, 2013 8:32 PM PDT
    I'm here simply to chat and share pics about my favourite subject. I'm happily married to my Mistress.
    • 1 posts
    October 26, 2013 6:15 AM PDT
    Well, I'm here about them dropped knickers because everybody knows that's what's important. *LOL*
  • October 26, 2013 3:32 PM PDT
    Unsurprisingly, chaz appears to have hit the nail squarely on the head. If the physical side is your sole interest or if spanking is just an access route for gratification of lust, the interest will soon fizzle out. Similarly, if it is just a detached interest in the psychology of this scene, interest will also, inevitably, fizzle out, but if it is a blend of real care for the partner's enjoyment and fulfilment and if it is about gaining access to her mind as well as her body in the context of genuine care - or more - then the possibilities are limited only by opportunity (or the lack of it).
    I have been enriched and inspired by a number of people on this site. The fact that most of them are female is due solely to the fact that I have had far less contact and dialogue with other males here.
    • 62 posts
    October 26, 2013 10:28 PM PDT
    nicely said Markham , ( I wish I gad your elegance ) , I nust admit most of my correspondance has been with ladies , but I am happy to invite abyone local over for a coffee and a chat , and have spent many a pleasureable weekend with them even when no spankings happened
  • October 30, 2013 8:34 PM PDT
    Came here to meet people in a similar situation as me, being a bottom/submissive, and share thoughts/experiences/ideas. It seems though that for the most part I'll befriend the women here, as I'm one of just a few male bottoms. Also, being only 18 and newer to spanking (in an actual relationship situation where I get spanked regularly) I have plenty of questions as well!
    • 62 posts
    October 31, 2013 1:02 AM PDT
    @ Jaron , please feel free to ask your questions , we are mostly a freindly bunch and will help where we can
    • 4 posts
    November 27, 2013 6:51 AM PST
    As someone who's only had limited experience I had no idea what to expect, so I came forums to see how things work (as anyone should).

Glad I did, this topic's answered a lot of my questions!
  • November 28, 2013 6:59 AM PST
    I am certainly not here to meet a man ( I am heterosexual ) and I find on line spanking boring. But I do love to chat with other women about there feeling, and emotions about being spanked. I love to know how others got into this. At one time I felt like I was the only wife in the world who was turned over her husband knee like a 6 yr old, then I discovered the Internet.

I do like promote, wife spanking. I think it would helpful to most marriages and many women need it who are not currently getting it. Several other ways I like to promote spanking are: 1 I do encourage a husband to share what works with other frustrated husband. 2. I think daughters need to be exposed to spanking as long as they live under our roofs ( a woman is never to old for a snaking). Then, 3 parents need to inform a groom about spanking and give their blessing to spanking a naughty wife, as needed.

I do love the photo albums of this site. I do love to see that others are spanked like I was spanked. I do love to see an effective spanking ( like me) very red bottom, kicking legs, tear stained face, and hair a flying. I do love to see very red and sore sit spots, so I know sitting will not be comfortable for them (like me). I do like to their faces as red as their bottoms with embarrassment. To be honest
    (Blushing) I do love to see spanking photos in which she is fully exposed. Love to see what others look like down there ( not sure why--I am heterosexual) . I do like too see a nice penis, a woman pussy lips, her cute little anus and her breast. Embarrassing -- anus-- once had a bf who called them turd cutters-- blushing. Bye
  • November 30, 2013 2:19 PM PST
    Kixx said:

Just thought I'd throw this out there for discussion and see if other women here have had similar experiences.  

There are a lot of submissive women on this site, and I can only speak for myslef, but please do not assume that just because a woman is submissive, and on this site, we are all looking to be spanked or reprimanded by every Top here.  

Many of us are in relationships with one very special person who we have grown to know and trust.  We rely on that special person to guide us, keep us accountable, and yes, punish us when it's needed.  Please be respectful enough to ask a woman's situation before making assumptions.

I think a lot of us are here just to make like minded friends.  I know that's why I'm here.  What brought you here?  Share your thoughts.   

I agree with this totally.

• December 2, 2013 8:12 PM PST
    I am here to meet new people and if it so happens that I meet a special someone, then great, if not, then I have still made new friends that share a common ground