Never too old?

• 29 posts
    October 29, 2017 9:39 PM PDT
    You are right Harry
    • 207 posts
    October 30, 2017 3:24 AM PDT
    I am not sure children would be naughtier if they knew their mum was going to be paddled mms are special to their children but I agree moms no matter their age should be spanked it should not be one way though for far too long the father was too dominant in family wait until your father gets home years 40s 50s 60s 70s mom should paddle them too never to old either
    • 41 posts
    October 30, 2017 6:34 AM PDT
    Have posted here before, but like to add a couple more comments. Pleased to see that most here agree that gray in her hair should not exempt a lady from having red buttocks if she misbehaves.
    Relish the thought of a woman in say the 55 and up bracket sitting on a tender or sore bottom at her bridge club meeting or hanging out with her cronies down at her local senior center.
    • 37 posts
    October 30, 2017 6:50 AM PDT
    The other side, my wife has a few gray hairs, she never misbehaves and likes a warm bottom.
    • 123 posts
    October 30, 2017 7:11 AM PDT
    The question of gray hairs is between me and my hairdresser. The red bottom part of the equation is for discussion with my partner. As for me, I seem to like it more and more with age - who is to say that any of us to old if we're all enjoying ourselves as consenting adults?
    • 22 posts
    October 30, 2017 11:40 PM PDT
    My partner colours her hair and I colour her bottom ..
    • 17 posts
    October 31, 2017 3:32 AM PDT
    Harry said: "No woman is ever too old to be spanked. Indeed maturity often requires strict discipline. Would not children be better behaved if they knew that their mother would be punished for their naughtiness. Maybe they would deliberately commit more offences." Spanking a mother for the sins of her daughters is not going to correct their behavior. On rare occasions when a daughters behavior has been sanctioned, then mom too might need to be disciplined. For the most part though, discipline should only be administered to the naughty culprit.
    • 207 posts
    October 31, 2017 4:24 AM PDT
    Mother's to make their daughters naughty they have free will and do get into bad behaviour they deserve to be punished disciplined mother should be disciplined if they let their daughters away with their boldness
    • 29 posts
    October 31, 2017 4:51 AM PDT
    Daughters should know that also mother is spanked. To realize that a woman never is too old to be spanked. But as San Old Man say, spank always the naughty one. But can spank a mom when she not raise her daughter well
    • 207 posts
    October 31, 2017 4:58 AM PDT
    Maybe they should know that dad is also spanked after all he is the one dishing out the discipline to Mom daughters sons too
    • 29 posts
    October 31, 2017 5:05 AM PDT
    The man is HOH and is never being spanked. I do not understand that some men want that. But that is another discussion. This is my opinion and way of life in our family. Others can live as they want.
    • 22 posts
    October 31, 2017 11:29 AM PDT
    I remember a time, well perhaps more than one when my sisters and i played mum so bad that she was finding hard to cope. Don't get me wrong we paid the price but with dad working away so much mum had her hands full doing a job at times and running the house and with myself and 2 sisters it was no easy task i see now but did not at the time.
    I remember a major argument between mum and started on the phone one night but was also mentioned may a night till dad came home after working away for around a month.

Mum and dad had their work and life juggling problems but i do think mum had it much tougher.

Things came to a head before dad came home on the phone and i could tell looking at mum she was also not looking forward to dad coming home.
    My sisters and i were due a session or 2 with dads slipper but so was mum.
    This was not her first time getting dads slipper but I could just tell that she feared it just as much as we did and looking back my sisters and I were the cause of that slippering for her and many more besides..
    • 37 posts
    November 2, 2017 3:23 PM PDT
    I don’t see age as defining a limit on adult spanking.

Recent comments prompt me to make a few observations.

There are some people who want to be controlled. There are some people that want to control others. Things work out when there is a match. Not all women (or men) want to be controlled or punished. If a controlling person seeks to punish one that is not into non-consensual spanking fireworks can result.

I realize that the name of the site is punishment, but not everyone here is into punishment. That would include us.

Non-consensual punishment is abuse. You can hang all the labels on it you like HOH, DD, etc. If it’s not consensual, it’s abuse.

Bacall is able to take care of herself. I would like to be a fly on the wall to see what would happen if a controlling man tried to punish her.
    • 107 posts
    November 2, 2017 8:52 PM PDT
    Well said,
    Bogey, we like to role play sometimes, but we just enjoy and have fun with spanking.... but like was sad, if both parties are in agreement..... do whatever you want..... who am I to judge..... but then again for us just good old fashioned fun!!!
    • 22 posts
    November 3, 2017 1:07 AM PDT
    It's deffo consensual for us, we would not enjoy it if it wasn't..
    • 7 posts
    November 28, 2017 1:57 PM PST

i am new here and a little lost why does it have to be woman are there not males that might deserve this at any age also? i do not know where the magic age is that behavior changes all the sudden for men or women but i agree it is very different for every person

This post was edited by laura m at November 28, 2017 1:58 PM PST
    • 23 posts
    November 28, 2017 2:41 PM PST
    laura m said:

i am new here and a little lost why does it have to be woman are there not males that might deserve this at any age also? i do not know where the magic age is that behavior changes all the sudden for men or women but i agree it is very different for every person

Welcome laura  m!   Actually there are guys spanked here as well as it is only fair as us girls don't need all the spankings !    Pam

This post was edited by pam at November 28, 2017 2:43 PM PST
    • 7 posts
    November 28, 2017 2:57 PM PST
    lol @Pam
    • 17 posts
    November 28, 2017 3:03 PM PST
    @Laura M - Its all in what you want, whether its giving or getting spankings. The most important part is having fun.
    • 22 posts
    November 29, 2017 6:24 AM PST
    @laura m

I deffo need my share and as a switch i make sure get as good as I give if not more..
    • 207 posts
    November 29, 2017 9:12 AM PST
    75 I believe should be the limit our bottoms are certainly much smaller more vulnerable tender than as a child or adolecent the toughness he one because receiving a switching spanking has praically diminished for a number of years now that could vary from person to person
    • 19 posts
    December 3, 2017 10:18 AM PST
    laura m: I agree. At age 52, I am a man who knows he needs and deserves spankings.
    • 4 posts
    December 21, 2017 11:47 AM PST
    I hope I'm never considered too old - only "old enough to know better!"
    • 1 posts
    January 1, 2018 4:58 PM PST
    whitney - this is precisely the right attitude that you have! I think for sure the spanker/dom -if he has a lot of experience -can always sense if the spankee/sub will benefit or -needs a spanking badly-!
    And even if the -say girl- that has earned it, thinks she is far to developed, grown up, and such a babe...and therefore screams and kicks and struggles in the beginning, she will after having received a good rump roasting, long and hard -realise that this was exactly what she needed. And if one pays attention it is very common for girls, that go crazy in the beginning of their bare bottom spanking - only need a little time being walloped and they start crying; I am sorry! I know I did wrong! And it has nothing to do with trying to escape the punishment - for now they realise they need it!!
    • 20 posts
    January 15, 2018 9:59 AM PST
    I agree laura as I am a man in his 70's and needs to be over the knee of a strict woman more than i am.