Spanking and then anal sex

• 198 posts
    January 15, 2020 2:35 PM PST

No corner time used here.  Position is on knees with head and shoulders on the floor.  Presents the ass well for spanking and being pegged.

• 207 posts
    January 15, 2020 8:28 PM PST

Naughty cowboy, but I like it all females with you of course I only do anal when they are very very naughty 

Boys girls 1

• 11 posts
    May 16, 2020 10:50 AM PDT

I'm an anal whore, so I like having my ass invaded during and after spankings. Toys, plugs, cocks, whatever.

This post was edited by rosyredcheeks at May 16, 2020 12:48 PM PDT
  • November 12, 2021 4:23 AM PST

My husband takes me like that if he so desires...anytime, but not usually immediately after a spanking. This only because he does not want me to make an immediate association between sex and the real discipline my spankings are about...so he delays for a period of time, which depends...actually...on his mood...lol.

• 4 posts
    November 12, 2021 6:40 AM PST
    Servant Wife said:

My husband takes me like that if he so desires...anytime, but not usually immediately after a spanking. This only because he does not want me to make an immediate association between sex and the real discipline my spankings are about...so he delays for a period of time, which depends...actually...on his mood...lol.

Sounds like your husband knows what he is doing. I often will check my spankee to be sure she is not enjoying her punishment.

• 22 posts
    November 20, 2021 2:39 AM PST

Been a long time have done it had the same done to me with a strapon

• 198 posts
    November 20, 2021 6:25 AM PST

It does occur occasionally following a spanking.  Sometimes anal insertion with a hand held dildo, other times a plug is inserted and left to prolong her domination.  

• 107 posts
    December 3, 2021 5:35 AM PST

For us sex follows spanking a lot, (sex with spanking is only between us... with others it is spanking only)  I have had anal sex a few times after as well, not often though. I have inserted plugs in him a few times, sometimes before or during the spanking but I have not given him one after.

• 1 posts
    September 24, 2022 7:09 AM PDT

That was my wife's thing long before I met her.  But alas! We got quite a bit older, so it doesn't happen nearly as often anymore.  ;{

• 16 posts
    October 31, 2022 8:11 AM PDT

I have done this and she loved it.