Spanking positions.

• 1 posts
    December 8, 2014 9:45 AM PST
    Definately the diaper position. Very humiliating (and VERY painful too)
    • 29 posts
    January 5, 2015 7:10 AM PST

For my wife and I it was always about the connection between Spanker/spankee and the intamacy of discipline.  So our most favorite position was Over the Knee.  We did, however, use other positions and some of our favorites were kneeling on couch bent over back, standing with me holding her left arm and the two of us doing the Spanker/spankee circle dance, and the one time bent over the saddle of my horse, with me pushed back of the saddle.(that one was very interesting).

In my opinion, it should be all about the spankee being comfortable and feeling safe, that way she can direct her thoughts to the issue at hand, the spanking and why she is receiving it.

• 10 posts
    January 19, 2015 6:38 AM PST
    Otk is best. But recently got spanked in the diaper pose. my legs in the air... Butt sticking out. Got paddled on my meaty parts. Wow. Amazing in general but it was sexual spanking. Spanking an aroused ass is always fun
    • 1 posts
    April 16, 2015 6:30 PM PDT
    otk feels lovely for hands smacks and small paddles Face down on the bed with pillows under my hips, bent over a chair or kitchen worktop for a canning
  • April 21, 2015 2:08 PM PDT
    My favorites are OTK, legs up & under the arm.
  • September 27, 2019 11:39 PM PDT

I like it when I lie over the arm of the sofa with  my bottom pushed right out and getting the slipper

• 1 posts
    October 3, 2019 2:20 AM PDT

Would definitely say any variation of OTK (like, over one knee), bent over something like a bed, and also ****** position is exciting

• 198 posts
    October 3, 2019 8:09 AM PDT

OTK, wheelbarrow, ******, bending over, lying, spanking bench, all are favorites.  Basically as long as my ass is immobile and vulnerable.

• October 5, 2019 11:34 AM PDT

I like bending over the bed and getting the slipper on my bare bottom.

• 123 posts
    October 5, 2019 12:11 PM PDT

I recently found myself bent over the bed for a lengthy discussion with the belt - very effective but also wonderfully authentic as well.

• 198 posts
    October 6, 2019 6:14 AM PDT

I agree, Helen.  It is a position and implement we use here often.  

• ED
    • 91 posts
    January 18, 2020 10:06 AM PST

Strapped to a spanking horse or bench.

• 198 posts
    January 18, 2020 10:56 AM PST

Most homes do not have a spanking bench or horse, but do take advantage of one when available, like at a spanking event or dungeon.  Other dungeon equipment is frequently used by us such as a cross or rack.  Again whenever I am bound, immobile, vulnerable and spanked tend to be our favorites.

• ED
    • 91 posts
    January 18, 2020 11:00 AM PST

A horse has always been on my wish (but probably never have) list. it increases the level of control so much.

• GaZ
    • 6 posts
    January 20, 2020 12:40 PM PST

On all fours or OTK  (never actually tried the ****** position believe it or not!)

This post was edited by GaZ at January 21, 2020 10:27 AM PST
  • ED
    • 91 posts
    January 20, 2020 12:50 PM PST

I think a lot of these things depend on what happened a kid GaZ.  I got it that way sometimes so I used that position also.

• 2 posts
    January 21, 2020 5:13 PM PST

I sometimes got spanked in that awful ****** position growing up

• 198 posts
    January 22, 2020 6:57 AM PST

Same here, Helen, even now as an adult.  Awful is a good word to describe the d i a p e r position along with immobile, vulnerable, painful and humiliating.

• ED
    • 91 posts
    January 22, 2020 7:15 AM PST

My profile picture is of an elaborate table I built for someone.  And it is used to secure the spankee in the D position.  That may not be obvious from that little picture.

• 14 posts
    January 22, 2020 12:33 PM PST
    ED said:

My profile picture is of an elaborate table I built for someone.  And it is used to secure the spankee in the D position.  That may not be obvious from that little picture.

Do you have any more pictures Ed - sounds very interesting

• ED
    • 91 posts
    January 22, 2020 1:15 PM PST

That is from the CAD drawing.  The model could be shown in a different perspective but the model wouldn't change.  I have another version that wasn't selected, would you like to see it?  But that one was never actually was built.

• 14 posts
    January 22, 2020 8:46 PM PST
    Love to Ed
  • ED
    • 91 posts
    January 23, 2020 2:05 PM PST

Look in my new album "Adult furniture.

• 8 posts
    March 17, 2020 10:08 AM PDT

Has anyone tried this position? Looks like a procarious balancing act at times but something about it seems more authoritative. Maybe the additional height of the spanker and the predicament of the spankee floating there.

• 26 posts
    March 30, 2020 5:14 PM PDT

Bent over in any form is fine with me, but I prefer legs together