Spanking positions.

• March 30, 2020 10:04 PM PDT

I like it in that position.

• 198 posts
    March 31, 2020 7:01 AM PDT

What one prefers and is directed to do are two different things.  Usually the spankee does not get their choice.

• 123 posts
    March 31, 2020 7:19 AM PDT

I totally concur with the above - being told what to do can enhance just about any position. And that's even before getting to the ones that you already know from experience are a lot more advantageous to the one doing the sending than for the one doing the bending, LOL!

• 198 posts
    April 1, 2020 7:39 AM PDT

Very true, Helen.  The spanker should choose the position and make it pleasing and advantageous to them. 

• 113 posts
    April 1, 2020 8:37 AM PDT

My favorite as an adult was from a lady friend in Knoxville, who made me bend over the back of her couch, place my hands underneath the cushions.  She took my undies down and paddled me thoroughly.

• 3 posts
    April 9, 2020 11:44 PM PDT
    I have to agree that whatever position I'm told to be in definitely ranks higher because being forced to be in a position adds to the experience of submitting.

However, definitely the most painful positions and most humiliating positions for punishment to me are:

1) Anything where you're bent over because once the skin is tighter on your cheeks EVERYTHING STINGS MORE.

2) ****** position, it's harder to hold and is certainly the most embarrassing.

3) wheelbarrow position I find to be extremely difficult to be on the receiving end of. You have almost the least control in this position and the implements or hand strike you on a different angle and I find it hurts so much more.
    • 190 posts
    June 1, 2020 4:29 AM PDT

usaly otk but sometimes get it in ****** postion

• 198 posts
    June 1, 2020 6:42 AM PDT

For immobility, pain and humiliation, the d i a p e r position wins hands down...wheelbarrow a close second.

• 11 posts
    June 15, 2020 7:32 AM PDT

I'll give my second favorite, as over-the-knee/lap is my default (as I suspect for many/most), it would be draped over the seat of a kitchen chair. There is just something I can't explain about standing to the side of a chair like that and getting into position to await contact with the paddle, even if it has to be self-administered.

• 23 posts
    November 21, 2020 3:30 PM PST

Is that a banned word now? interesting conversation.

• 5 posts
    January 9, 2022 1:43 PM PST
    BeechFox said:

Has anyone tried this position? Looks like a procarious balancing act at times but something about it seems more authoritative. Maybe the additional height of the spanker and the predicament of the spankee floating there.

I tried and it was very uncomfortable to be hanging, besides the spanking there was also another problem, since all my weight was focus in my belly and his leg felt like a wooden log

• 82 posts
    January 12, 2022 7:51 AM PST
    LilLisette said:
    BeechFox said:

Has anyone tried this position? Looks like a procarious balancing act at times but something about it seems more authoritative. Maybe the additional height of the spanker and the predicament of the spankee floating there.

I tried and it was very uncomfortable to be hanging, besides the spanking there was also another problem, since all my weight was focus in my belly and his leg felt like a wooden log

I totally agree LilLisette very uncomfortable in many ways:  pain in belly and fire on my backside and pressure and dizziness in my head hanging up side down. I never had a choice about it,  while married  my husband was about 10 times stronger than me and his punishment spanking hurt so bad and my booty would be sore for days. I was always fighting, kicking and squirming to get off his lap, but in this position I would wear out fast and be like a wet cooked noddle hanging over his leg- helpless.  And my eyes making a small puddle on floor with tears.  I highly recommended.   By the way he used this position most on walks in the woods,  putting his foot up on stump or fallen log, and throw me over his knee, lift my skirt and pull my panties to my ankles, (soon be kicked off).

• 190 posts
    May 8, 2022 1:39 AM PDT

****** postion and otk works best for me when I am spanked and when I administer spankings

• 16 posts
    May 11, 2022 2:30 PM PDT

BeechFox, I gave my wife a good sound paddling in that position many years ago for some very bad behavior. Only time she ever cried. I think it was more from remorse though.

• 29 posts
    May 12, 2022 2:56 AM PDT
    ohiotailblazer said:

BeechFox, I gave my wife a good sound paddling in that position many years ago for some very bad behavior. Only time she ever cried. I think it was more from remorse though.

I agree otb, the "flying" position can be very effective. However, Beechfox's image is an example of how to do it incorrectly.

Firstly, if the spanker is using his right hand then he should have his right leg raised as the platform to put the girl over. In the position depicted he does not have equal access to both cheeks and the angles at impact are all wrong. That will result in, at best, an uneven spanking and at worst, unnecessary bruising.

Secondly, If the girl wriggles or kicks her legs then her body will gain forward momentum, thus shifting the weight to the spanker's left where there is no support because he is standing on the wrong leg.

• May 23, 2022 8:07 PM PDT

OTKKKK!!!! Or bending over a desk, something about the hardness of the desk makes me feel like I'm being controlled

• May 23, 2022 8:26 PM PDT

I like bending over a desk if I'm being caned by a schoolmistress-type woman.

• 5 posts
    May 23, 2022 9:37 PM PDT

OTK, followed by draped over the arm of a couch or bent over a desk with elbows and forearms on the desk.