Pre Internet Spanking Sources.

• 14 posts
    August 10, 2020 1:11 AM PDT

I remember most of the magazines mentioned above by others. But one magazine that I really enjoyed reading all the way through was the 'Forum', early 80's through to early 90's.  Towards the end of the magazine one would find the classified section which contained personal adverts. To send a reply one would have to write a letter (with stamp), to the Forum magazine with a cheque to cover the fees. Met few females and couple's in the process.

• 1 posts
    September 2, 2020 11:52 AM PDT

Penthouse Letters and Variations were good sources of spanking ideas pre-Internet. It was the advent of BBS, or Bulletin Board Services, that really sparked my spanking adventures. The dial-up services usually involved long distance charges. It was on a New York-based BBS that I made contact with two people in my area who shared the interest. I met with both of them several times spanking one and being spanked by the other. It was an advantage to be tech-savvy in those days.

• 17 posts
    September 28, 2020 6:35 PM PDT

PH Letters and Variations sure had some memorable spanking letters (have looked for years for the one about a young wife new in the neighborhood who dressed too sexy for the older wives with visually titillated husbands...that is until the day the older woman came over and, as a group, spanked this young tease.  For a pre-teen/young teen, that just defined HOT......HOWEVER GANG...

i am disappointed that no one has mentioned the ORIGINAL LETTERS magazine yet, which truly had the best spanking letters in those editions that featured it.  Short, to the point and often parental in nature for those young daughters who often were naughty...defiant...and often of the mistaken belief they were "too old" or that "while you're living under my roof" no longer applied......great topic...great post...great responses.

• 11 posts
    September 30, 2020 12:39 PM PDT
    Janus and Swish were the mags I discovered, as much as I enjoyed the pics, I prefered reading the readers letters pages where people reminisced about their school days and described their school corporal punishment experiences.
  • September 30, 2020 8:43 PM PDT
    philcaned said:
    Janus and Swish were the mags I discovered, as much as I enjoyed the pics, I prefered reading the readers letters pages where people reminisced about their school days and described their school corporal punishment experiences.

A lot of it fantasy. School punishments have also been discussed on some other spanking forums I'm a member of. All this skirt up knickers down stuff and both boys and girls getting it on the bare wishful thinking.  

• 17 posts
    October 2, 2020 5:30 PM PDT

anyone else remember:   thespankingpage

• 11 posts
    October 4, 2020 9:41 AM PDT
    That's my point Max, a lot of the readers letters were plausible accounts of real school corporal punishment, no fantasy bare bottom canings but realistic experiences similar to what I remember from my own school days.
  • ED
    • 91 posts
    October 4, 2020 10:22 AM PDT

I'm in agreement about bare bottoms & schools except for a few stories  mostly from old people like me.  A friend was in a boarding school in the 1950s.  The matrons there would spank bare bottom.  But they were already seeing their charges bare like when supervising showers etc.  I think it would be a very rare circumstance in the 70s or later.  Not impossible but I'd be very skeptical.