Spanking in schools

• 11 posts
    March 22, 2019 8:04 AM PDT
    oh the cane by far, administered across the taut seat of my trousers while bent over a desk in the Headmaster's study...excruciatingly painful!
    • 5 posts
    March 22, 2019 8:16 AM PDT
    philcaned said:
    oh the cane by far, administered across the taut seat of my trousers while bent over a desk in the Headmaster's study...excruciatingly painful!

Same for me!

• 107 posts
    March 22, 2019 8:47 AM PDT

sounds to me like a few on here need to feel it on their behinds even now!!

• 5 posts
    March 22, 2019 8:48 AM PDT
    oftenred said:

sounds to me like a few on here need to feel it on their behinds even now!!

Yes!

• 107 posts
    March 22, 2019 9:02 AM PDT

Well I never got it in school, (they used the paddle here) but heard several get it and seen the results. It seems to be a fairly common thing that some would like to relive as adults

• 5 posts
    March 22, 2019 9:06 AM PDT

My wife relives it for me. I am very lucky.

• 107 posts
    March 22, 2019 9:11 AM PDT

you are a lucky man, good for both of ya

• 5 posts
    March 22, 2019 9:22 AM PDT
    oftenred said:

you are a lucky man, good for both of ya

Thanks!

• 92 posts
    March 26, 2019 7:52 PM PDT
    With respect, never felt the cane so can’t be sure. But, a wooden paddle spanking a behind wearing thin shorts would compete. Everyone has an implement that is “worse” but ultimately the tiebreaker is attire (or lack therof) and the person aiming at the buttocks
  • Ken
    • 22 posts
    May 5, 2019 6:05 AM PDT

I got my butt paddled in school a few times over the years. Not sure I agree with it in todays world, it is a different world. If my kids get in trouble at school I would prefer a call, and I would take care of it here at home. But back in my school days it was just what they did. It was pretty simple, you just got taken to the hall, principles office, or boiler room. Then had to bend over hands on knees, touching toes, or holding ankles, and you got three hard swats from a paddle. It was not fun, it hurt, and you were sore for days after, but you did learn a lesson.

• Ken
    • 22 posts
    May 5, 2019 6:05 AM PDT

I got my butt paddled in school a few times over the years. Not sure I agree with it in todays world, it is a different world. If my kids get in trouble at school I would prefer a call, and I would take care of it here at home. But back in my school days it was just what they did. It was pretty simple, you just got taken to the hall, principles office, or boiler room. Then had to bend over hands on knees, touching toes, or holding ankles, and you got three hard swats from a paddle. It was not fun, it hurt, and you were sore for days after, but you did learn a lesson.

• 1 posts
    June 25, 2019 3:18 PM PDT

What did I miss?

• 10 posts
    July 21, 2023 5:50 AM PDT

My school paddled til the time I graduated but I never got it. The principal would literally just walk around all day carrying his paddle though which was...intimidating. I once saw a kid in the hallway, with his hands up on the wall about to get a paddling. But the principal saw me watching and he came over to shut my classroom door before he took care of business.

• 207 posts
    October 18, 2023 7:11 AM PDT

Great reading these memories of school paddling as it was in the USA

In Europe  very strict CP spanking caning  switches Father's Belt

Bring back similiar memories,  Day Schools over clothes,

Boarding Schools on ones bare bottom  from 11 to 18 regularly 

My own experience 1957 1964 

Housemaster very Strict on 70 boys

My girl friends received same in their Boarding schools

I like to chat with whoever received A spanking, caning, strapping 

Back in the not so good days of schooling 

Framaur