what do you think is the origin of your love of spanking?

• 2 posts
    January 21, 2015 8:28 AM PST
    It was my own spankings when growing up that started my interest. Over the knee by hand as well as slipper
  • January 21, 2015 8:56 PM PST
    John Slatter said:
    It was my own spankings when growing up that started my interest. Over the knee by hand as well as slipper

Despite what others might tell you, I truly think your inspiration into spanking is admirable and I respect it deeply. Having ben spanked myself at a younger age, I can see why you find yourself here and I fully intend to explain myself thoroughly because, I feel like typing my heart out on the subject for all you today. Please consider yourself very lucky and give thanks at the dinner table and before you sleep everytime to remember what I've done here today.

The fact of the matter is, that after being here a couple of months I found myself self spanking because, I didn't have anyone to play with here. A lot of people think that I'm lazy, irresponsible or, a failure and sometimes I just focus on that when spanking myself. The best part though is that I've not self spanked since I was in middle school and I was so young and immature back then.

I find that going back to some younger experiences is completely fine and I'll defend your ideals unless you're being here is to repeat this spanking interest with minors themselves. I personally think people are getting the wrong idea about you but, just this post alone says that your love for spanking goes back to your childhood experiences themselves. That doesn't mean that you're totally into spanking kids and nowhere does it say you do! That's what makes me so frustrated about that.

I've been thinking back to my childhood spankings a lot and do I think about my child version of my butt? I can answer a yelling, Hell yes I do! That was when these experiences happened and there's no reason to imagine yours or my body as an adult because, it didn't happen when you were an adult! It's such a easy concept but, everyone would rather jump out of their skin on suspicion.

You may be asking yourself about now, "Do I belong here because, I find myself thinking about those experiences back then?" The best answer I can give you is that you need to decide what you intend to do with those thoughts because, the administrator here will have your Internet Protocol address (IP address) banned if you spook too many members with speaking out about it. That will leave you unable to return here without using a Virtual Private Network or changing your IP using a Dynamic IP. If it comes to that, contact my Email and I might try to help you pled your innocence. You're not a damn witch in the Salem witch trials so, you don't deserve to be treated like one!

I've had experiences with online communities shunning types of members because, they strongly disagree with their rule sets. If I went on a Christian forum and started wanting to be friendly with good ol' Lucifer just because, "Hey,(!) even demons can change their minds so, maybe Lucifer might wanna switch sides someday." If I said stuff like that, I'd be banned before someone could ever say repent... and that's how sad it can become at times.

You know who opened my mind about all this advice I'm giving you? It was a good friend from Portugal that was kicked from a community because, he crossed a line that he wouldn't ever be able to return to. This stuff isn't just some self revelation because, that doesn't happen when you've been raised on a strict mindset. It takes a good friend to not agree with what your parents taught you to open a closed minded brain. That's what it's all about, right there! All this doesn't mean that I want to spank every kid butt in the world but, I want the honest freedom to at least talk about my experiences and not be goaded into "doing the right thing."

"So where do I go from here?", is probably the point you're at by now. I think that you should find a few non-suspicious accepting friends and let those few people get to know you and not judge for what you might have to say. I'll go ahead and say I'll gladly accept your friend request if it furthers my agenda for a happier, safer, and more welcoming community. You're only going to get one try because, I don't like wasting away reputation if it means that sacrifice was for nothing so, be warned. Even now as I'm typing my heart out, I'm being ridiculed for sticking up for a new member and I'd let that be an indication of how serious your decisions are from now on.

In conclusion, I'd ask that all of the others keep your heated and closed minded comments at the door because, I don't have the patients for it. I apologize to those that have stuck with me and find a lot of betrayal in this well, I have to remind everyone that I don't go with the status quo if it doesn't stack up to my sense of morals and common sense. I'm not in this to fight but, I do want to voice my opinion when I see others being snuffed out on a suspicion. That's unacceptable, rude, inconsiderate, vile, and predatory like any way you could slice it. Why did I make a big deal out of this? I did it because, my gut churned when I saw others freaking out and trying to shove his words and expressions right back down his throat and don't expect him to gag a little in doing so.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at January 21, 2015 8:58 PM PST
    • 29 posts
    January 22, 2015 5:16 AM PST
    I must have missed something, and am not quite sure what happened. But I would very much like to comment on Alex's reply to it here. Very well done! I agree with your conviction and your braveness to state it out in the open. So many people, not just here but everywhere in life, just want to be accepted but can not see their way to be accepting of others. Now if what happened here is something illegal, well then I'll have to agree it shouldn't have been brought up here, however, again, I applaud Alex for his coming to the assistance of a new memeber.
    • 8 posts
    March 14, 2015 12:35 PM PDT

I was spanked as a child and in school. The early ones were by my grandmother and involved a switch. In school it was the paddle. Several times a group of us boys got it together, I kind of liked those paddlings. Mom remarried at 9 and the spankings at home got worse. I hated them until 13 when mom enraged dad with somethign I had done so he got out of the showernaked, pulled my naked ass out of my shower and whipped my naked ass. I got hard it turned me on so much and when dad saw that I got it again and way harder, I had a orgasm on their bed. I got it from my waist down to my knees.

They left for church with me still crying. I had a friend visiting who was gay and he came into my room after they left. I was still naked and you could smell that I had came. We fooled around for several hours including him spanking me again while he was naked. I have enjoyed spanking and sex since that day, doesn't matter if i am having sex with a man or a woman I am not happy unless my ass is burning first.

• 56 posts
    March 25, 2015 2:46 AM PDT
    Fascinating! Did your stepdad stop, or (gulp) step it up after that??
  • April 3, 2015 10:07 AM PDT
    I don't know, exactly. I would see it in cartoons, read about it, sometimes see it happen (friends, sibling), and I wasn't spanked much growing up, maybe a few times, but it always made me feel weird inside. Excited, maybe?
    • 11 posts
    April 19, 2016 11:41 PM PDT

I think we're born that way. We know humans have evolved very highly-developed social instincts. One of those may be toward domination and submission - as a way of establishing our place in the hierarchy of the "tribe". Now it seems possible that that social instinct may be cross-wired in some people with their sexual instinct, causing them to have a sexual orientation toward domination and submission. Then, at some point in life, they are exposed to the idea of spanking or corporal punishment and this becomes a "hook" upon which they hang their deeper instincts - a way of expressing them. 

• 60 posts
    April 20, 2016 10:22 PM PDT
    @ Mr Hardcastle - I suspect it actually has a lot to do with the inherrant "Reproductive instinct" - The male knows he may have to FIGHT for the lady (Both competition, AND any resistant female!) Whilst the Female subconsciously KNOWS the outcome (Childbirth) will be painful! as may the desire to ensure the male is strong enough, to DESERVE "Siring" her offspring!
    Take that out of the wild, and we are still left with the instincts - which are powerful motivators!
    • 2 posts
    May 20, 2016 8:45 PM PDT

For me it was reading an article about it in a girlie magazine that my brother had. It was about this woman who wished her husband would spank her and it got me thinking about how it would feel. The vulnerability and helplessness as you lay across the lap of someone not knowing when it will start or stop and if he/she will use implements and so on. Got me curious! 

• 2 posts
    October 24, 2016 6:17 PM PDT
    Sputnik said:
    I've discussed the genetic hypothesis with some folks before. Like Kate said, some anecdotal evidence, but you know what science thinks about anecdotal evidence. Maybe one day they will isolate the "spanking gene."

All behavioral traits are partly heritable, so there's more than just anecdotal evidence. Although there will never be a "spanking gene" found because complex behavioral traits are influenced by hundreds--if not thousands--of genes that interact with each other.

Also, partly is the operative word. There is still plenty of room for childhood experiences to shape your sexual preferences beyond your innate wiring. That's why some spankos have clear childhood experiences involving spanking while others don't. 

I myself don't have any experiences whatsoever. In fact I never even knew what spanking was as a kid. But I have some reason to believe it could be inherited from my dad's side of the family. I remember being 12 years old browsing the family computer and I found a video of a woman getting caned from a major spanking studio. I think it was Nu-West, maybe? Anyways, I freaked out and immediately closed the video. Also, at my great-grandparents place, one of the bricks of the house has the name "McLintock!" engraved into it. I didn't realize until many years later that the film ends with a famous spanking scene. This part is completely speculative, and perhaps they just like the movie regardless of that scene, but I found it very odd and I never asked them about it. I mean, the poster of the film is of a woman getting spanked. So I'm definitely curious.

This post was edited by Brad at October 24, 2016 6:19 PM PDT
    • 1 posts
    October 25, 2016 8:30 PM PDT
    I feel like I was always interested in spanking "for some reason", but it really became obvious when my family moved to Texas and paddling was still used in schools. Kids who got in trouble were pulled into the coat room, which was a room where bathrooms and coat hooks were and was in between two classrooms, and given two or three swats. You could hear the swats clear as day and I was amazed at how it got my heart pumping when the girls were pulled in and you would hear the loud POP noise of the paddle.
  • October 31, 2016 9:31 AM PDT
    I liked my bottom is noticed and attracting attention. Then hubby introduced me to spanking.
    • 1 posts
    November 29, 2016 6:27 AM PST
    Birth seems about right to me. I also tend to believe genes may be involved; seems like it often runs in families.
  • Red
    • 60 posts
    December 2, 2016 5:36 AM PST
    For me, I found a paperback, I guess I was around 13 or 14 (I still remember the title, "Intimate Nurses"). There were about a half dozen spanking scenes throughout. From then on, I was hooked.
  • December 2, 2016 5:39 AM PST
    Did the Nurse get spanked? if so how? or did the Nurse do the spanking?
  • Red
    • 60 posts
    December 2, 2016 5:41 AM PST
    jelena45 johnson said:
    Did the Nurse get spanked? if so how? or did the Nurse do the spanking?

Definitely M/F spankings. And yes, more than one nurse got spanked

• December 2, 2016 5:41 AM PST
    Inna, my husband introduced me to adult spanking too. Ouchie.
    • 50 posts
    December 2, 2016 6:33 PM PST
    My interest in spanking most likely came from being spanked while growing up. When I was little I used to run from mom when she threatened me with a spanking. Then when I was about 9 or so I started to accept the spankings without much fuss. In fact I remember when I was about 10 I remember feeling really guilty about something I had done and asked mom to give me a spanking. That was when I knew I loved being spanked even though I was probably too young at 10 to even realize it. I thought it was just because I knew I had done something that I felt like I deserved to be spanked for. Anyway when mom came in the den where I was watching TV I just went for it and asked her would she give me a spanking. She asked what I had done and then I told her why I felt like I deserved to be spanked, then she tells me to come to her bedroom (she always took me to her bedroom for spankings). Then she got the riding crop she spanked me with from behind the door, told me to put my hands on the top of the tall dresser, then stick my bottom out. When I had done that mom gave me 3 swats with the crop. I didn't cry but my bottom did sting. That was when I knew I loved spankings even though I couldn't let on to anyone else that that was the case.
    • 56 posts
    December 3, 2016 1:20 AM PST
    Thanks for that evocative post and your memories, Anne! Did MUM sense your interest too? Sounds a bit like she was obliging you?
    • 50 posts
    December 3, 2016 4:31 AM PST
    Reggie Fane said:
    Thanks for that evocative post and your memories, Anne! Did MUM sense your interest too? Sounds a bit like she was obliging you?

I don't know if she knew I liked to be spanked but if I felt like I deserved a spanking she would give me one

• 74 posts
    December 6, 2016 5:22 AM PST
    I really don't know but I can say the feelings and passion has been there since childhood.
    • 0 posts
    January 6, 2017 6:23 PM PST

i was never ever spanked,but i often saw it  on television-one of my earliest tv memories was of a sexy blonde young woman dressed in a short red 'teddy' having hee bottom birched by santa claus-it must have been when i was about 5 or 6,and i can still reminder spanking a girl when i was about 6-so it may have 'influenced' me-but back in those days of the early 1970's 'Spanking' scenes on Television were most definitely more 'Mainstream'-starting to get less and less common as a grew up

This post was edited by secretspanker at January 6, 2017 6:30 PM PST
    • 1 posts
    February 1, 2017 2:56 AM PST
    cetiya said:
    I think most of us have probably been into being spanked since we were very young. I used to talk to another little girl about our spankings and I saved the comics when they were about spankings. I think my brother being much older and very rough with me, made me associate pain with someone paying attention to me. Usually sexual orientation is formed when very young.

You are right, Cetiya. Your observation seems to be true. My passion for spankings became active after my parents punishments stopped at the age of 16. Before this age the spankings - especially using the cane, rod, belt  - were not so frequent, let's say one or two per year, due to the school failures, but I connected them with the descovery of the pleasures of masturbation, ejaculation and relaxations after. The ''evil" was done and today I cannot imagine a sexual episode without spanking, white knee socks, school uniforms etc. 

• May 29, 2017 9:28 PM PDT
    I believe I was born with it, considering I first felt the urge to be smacked by a girl when I was only 6.
    • 22 posts
    June 8, 2017 1:38 AM PDT
    From as far back as i can remember i have been into it.

I was not into the sting of the parental slipper till my teens but i was still doing things before my teens to get slippered and then wishing i hd not been so dumb, but when the afterglow kicked in i was all worth it.

I found i loved hearing the threats of the slipper being taken off and loved seeing hearing and just hearing stories of others getting slippered.

As some of you have probably guessed I have a love of slippers as much as getting slippered and the start of it for me was seeing slippers and then when they were taken off and applied to our bare bottoms i loved the noise and the view of one slipper on one slipper off, even though i hated being in that position as i knew my backside would soon be on fire..