Spanking positions.

• August 22, 2014 5:51 PM PDT

What is your favorite spanking position to spank in and/or be spanked in? What is your least favorite position? Do you think it has anything to do with the position you were spanked in while you were growing up?

• August 22, 2014 6:43 PM PDT
    standing, otk, hands on knees, diaper position. just started getting into the last one. least favourite? hands on toes, wheel barrow thing, lunge
  • August 22, 2014 7:22 PM PDT
    standing, hands on wall, grabbing knees, otk, bent over back of chair are my favorites. Diaper, grabbing ankles, wheel barrow and anything where the spankee is tied up. I like it when the spankee is an active participant in the spanking
  • August 22, 2014 7:23 PM PDT
    i usually am to make sure its done right.
  • August 22, 2014 7:36 PM PDT
    I'm always open to what the spankee wants and likes.
  • August 22, 2014 7:39 PM PDT
    As every good top should.
  • August 23, 2014 5:20 AM PDT
    Gosh \guess it just shows how boring I am. My favorite are lying flat on the bed, or kneeling on all four with it stuck in the air. my least favorite is any position that is hard to hold, cause I like to relax while receiving my spankings
    • 55 posts
    August 23, 2014 8:01 AM PDT
    We kind of vary positions, but we're partial to OTK and her bent over the arm of the couch. Though standing up is also a good one.
  • August 26, 2014 7:24 PM PDT
    I'd say OTK and diaper positions. Both of these let me see the butt nicely.
  • August 26, 2014 7:32 PM PDT
    Alex Cornett said:
    I'd say OTK and diaper positions. Both of these let me see the butt nicely.

Can see that and a whole lot more when it comes to the diaper position. :p

• August 26, 2014 8:09 PM PDT
    Kate Lake said:
    Can see that and a whole lot more when it comes to the diaper position. :p

That's very true Kate. It's hard to admit that perspective of the position and what amazing things it can do for a man like myself.

I'm smiling as I'm typing this because, it's really a turn on for me. To be honest, with you I wouldn't doubt that it would rank very high if we had a contest of which one is the best.

• August 28, 2014 12:03 PM PDT
    I like to spank OTK and over couch etc.
    • 55 posts
    August 29, 2014 12:05 PM PDT

I agree with Becki that the position should be one that is comfortable for the spankee. I like OTK or bent over but you should never ask a spankee to bend over something that is to tall for them. This causes the muscles to be stretched to tight and will cause serious bruises and soreness. Comfort is key.

This post was edited by Bill at August 29, 2014 12:06 PM PDT
    • 13 posts
    August 30, 2014 8:45 AM PDT
    One of the few advantages of being just over five feet is how well we fit in traditional child over the knee position.
    • 25 posts
    August 30, 2014 12:03 PM PDT
    http://spankingart.org/images/thumb/f/f2/Vintage_French_spanking.jpg/760px-Vintage_French_spanking.jpg
  • September 2, 2014 6:22 AM PDT
    thanks for posting this pic Mali, I just love those old photos like these, even those without spanking they all seem to show the love of fuller female forms!!!
    • 5 posts
    September 2, 2014 7:14 AM PDT
    Depending on implements for me. Wood implements tend to be for Otk or sofa arm. A handspanking is the same though I like the standing up ones to, hands against kitchen counter. When I strap though I'm very particular. I use either an old gym bench or my ottoman for girls to lay down flat, bottom raised by a memory foam cushion. Get comfy, cos you'll be there a while.
    • 123 posts
    September 6, 2014 11:33 AM PDT
    For me it all depends on the mood and what the scene is meant to achieve - I absolutely love bending over, even in vaguely uncomfortable ways, for a paddling but also totally get into all-fours and hands on knees and over lap positions when the intention is more openly erotic. But te main thing is comfort of mind, regardless of the physical side, and that stems from communication.
  • October 12, 2014 4:20 AM PDT
    Wherever the spankee is going to derive the maximum pleasure and the richest experience from the spanking. If she enjoys it, so do I.
  • October 14, 2014 2:27 PM PDT
    OTK works well for small implements. Lying on the bed with pillows under the hips to elevate the bottom is preferred for straps, etc. And no, its not acontradiction in terms to want the spankee to be comfortable.....well...at the beginning, anyhow . . . .
    • 13 posts
    October 14, 2014 6:45 PM PDT
    Comfort of position only adds ability to focus on the target area, besides care in positioning shows the spanker is a gentleman as well.
    • 55 posts
    October 18, 2014 1:03 AM PDT
    Susan you and I think alike on this. Comfort in positioning adds ability to focus but also care inpositioning causes the spankee to have to participate in the process. She has to present a nice target. I do not mind stopping a spanking to insist on repositioning but of course if this happens to often extra swats will be added and I am not adverse to using restraints if position cannot be maintained.
  • October 30, 2014 7:58 PM PDT
    I definitely prefer to be lying down in some way when getting spanked. Over the knee doesn't work well due to height as I'm 6'2" and my girlfriend is 5'4" but my legs need to be held usually cause I'm a kicker. Most often I'm flat on my stomach and this allows me to focus on taking my punishment well and not hindering what is being delivered to me. Although with serious offences I'm usually made to bend over and touch my toes, that I do not like as it is a very humiliating position. Once I had to get on knees and elbows and really stick it out there and hold it there as she spooned between my cheeks, I liked how she was comfortable enough to do that with me, however it was very exposing and trust it isn't a place you want to be spanked.. Granted I deserved it..
  • November 27, 2014 4:14 AM PST
    Helen said:
    For me it all depends on the mood and what the scene is meant to achieve - I absolutely love bending over, even in vaguely uncomfortable ways, for a paddling but also totally get into all-fours and hands on knees and over lap positions when the intention is more openly erotic. But te main thing is comfort of mind, regardless of the physical side, and that stems from communication.

I agree with you, Helen, about the main thing being comfort of mind. Trusting intimacy (especially what I call the "outrageous intimacy" of baring your bottom and exposing everything for a sound spanking from your love/consenting adult.

I LOVE being ordered to "Bend over" for my wife to spank me; it's an essential part of the ritual. My favourite positions when she has decided to cane me: 1. Lying face down on the bed with folded pillows under me to raise my bottom; 2. kneeling on a dining room chair with my elbows on the table. When she spanks me with her hairbrush, I prefer to be put OTK with the upper part of my body supported on the bed or on the living room sofa.

• 29 posts
    December 6, 2014 9:48 PM PST
    otk, bend over or diaperposition